Miami should sign Jimmy Graham | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami should sign Jimmy Graham

timmash44

Active Roster
Reaction score
In my opinion

He went to the U, and he would flourish in Gase's offense. He can be what Julius Thomas was in Denver. If the front office lets Pouncey, Thomas, and James walk, we will have enough money to sign him and Landry.

Jimmy Graham will make our defense better because they will have to practice how to cover TE's, which will translate to the season where we will have to play Gronk and the Patriots twice a year.

This will allow us to have a big body target for Tannehill and would allow us to trade Parker.

The TE's in this draft, don't have freakish ability like Jimmy Graham and it's rare for them to flourish early on in their careers.

This is a free agent signing T-Baum would strongly look into. Graham is 31 years old.

How much do you think he will cost??
Can Gase use him as he did Julius Thomas in Denver?
Would Jimmy Graham want to play in Miami? He did go to college here.
Do you think he will make our defense better?

" I bleed aqua and orange". T. Mash

Last edited:
Graham would be great here. Seems like he regressed under Caroll and flourished under Peyton. With Gase, I see his performance going back to what it was with the Saints.

Geez OP! Why the hell would you use that thread title?

I knew right away that it was not possible and that it'd be more like a kind of "I hope we get him" kind of thread

Ozzy rules!!

In my opinion

He went to the U, and he would flourish in Gase's offense. He can be what Julius Thomas was in Denver. If the front office lets Pouncey, Thomas, and James walk, we will have enough money to sign him and Landry.

Jimmy Graham will make our defense better because they will have to practice how to cover TE's, which will translate to the season where we will have to play Gronk and the Patriots twice a year.

This will allow us to have a big body target for Tannehill and would allow us to trade Parker.

The TE's in this draft, don't have freakish ability like Jimmy Graham and it's rare for them to flourish early on in their careers.

This is a free agent signing T-Baum would strongly look into. Graham is 31 years old.

Incredibly misleading title, please do not do this again in future

I'm all for it at the right price. However, he's got no competition on the tight end market. He will be coveted by every team seeking a starting TE that has cap space.

I don't see how we could possibly afford Landry and Graham. And I'm taking Landry who is 7 years younger.

I would love Andrews in the draft.

In my opinion

As a fan I like this idea...as a football lover I'm not sure it would be beneficial. I only say this b/c Julius Thomas is a clear cut case to show how amazing Peyton Manning was. He made Thomas look like a 1st rounder...time on a team like ours (sorry to say) shows you why he was a 4th rounder...I don't think we would get what we need out of Graham unless RT17 can come back and be the QB he was toward the end of 2016...IMO :)

I'm all for it at the right price. However, he's got no competition on the tight end market. He will be coveted by every team seeking a starting TE that has cap space.

I don't see how we could possibly afford Landry and Graham. And I'm taking Landry who is 7 years younger.

I would love Andrews in the draft.

Agree on Andrews but I am very intrigued by the kid from South Dakota State (Dallas Goedert?). We should be picking high in the second round and may be able to snag him there. Good frame, has an edge about him.

Either way, hopefully we put our Michael Egnew PTSD behind us.

Tight end, offensive guard, and linebacker. Three positions we have neglected or bombed out on (we once infamously drafted John Jerry over local product Jimmy Graham) yet NE does well at. Hmm, what a coincidence.

Graham is getting old. He's still good, but his window is getting smaller so you would be paying a lot for a few years of solid performance. I would rather draft someone or sign a tight end that is 26 or younger.

Back
Top Bottom