Garrett Chisolm (OL, South Carolina)
Brett Brackett (TE, Penn State)
Vince Agnew (CB, Central Michigan)
Jeff Van Camp (QB, Florida Atlantic)
DJ Jones (OL, Nebraska)
Pat Devlin (QB, Delaware)
Phillip Livas (WR, La Tech) ... updated

(I'll update the list.)

Tuesday 7/26: All signed-Dolphins can report for Classroom, Workouts, & Physicals (no NFL Free Agents allowed, NFL FA Signees can report Sat.) Dolphins UDFA can report.
Tuesday 7/26: NFL Free Agents can visit & be contacted

Thursday 7/28: Dolphins mandatory signed-players reporting/attendance & practice starts.

Friday 7/29 6pm EST: NFL Free Agents can be signed

Saturday 7/30: Signed NFL Free Agents reporting/attendance
Saturday 7/30: First Day NFL Teams can make CUTS.

QB Pat Devlin, Delaware (6-3, 225): Penn State transfer threw for 5,696 yards and 38 touchdowns and won 18 games in two seasons as a Blue Hen.
RB Nic Grigsby, Arizona (6-0, 203): Struggled with shoulder and ankle injuries last two years, but can run a 4.4 40 and has added 10 pounds since college.
TE Brett Brackett, Penn State (6-6, 248): 39 catches for 525 yards and 5 TDs in 2010, his only year as a starter.
OL Garrett Chisolm, South Carolina (6-5, 312): Former walk-on guard was named second-team All-SEC in 2010.
OL D.J. Jones, Nebraska (6-5, 310): Started 14 games at right tackle in 2010 and has also started at guard.
DE Jonathan Freeny, Rutgers (6-2, 250): Margate native had 0.5 sacks in 2010 but 9 in 2009, and will be converted to outside linebacker in Miami’s 3-4 scheme.
CB Vince Agnew, Central Michigan (5-10, 192): Only started one year, but ran on the track team in college (4.4 40) and can return kicks.
WR/KR Phillip Livas, Louisiana Tech (5-8, 180): Tiny speedster (4.46 40) returned eight kicks for touchdowns in his college career.

Dolphins UDFA Signings
Jonathan Freeny (DE, Rutgers)
Nic Grigsby (RB, Arizona)
Garrett Chisolm (OL, South Carolina)
Brett Brackett (TE, Penn State)
Vince Agnew (CB, Central Michigan)
Jeff Van Camp (QB, Florida Atlantic)

DJ Jones (OL, Nebraska)
Pat Devlin (QB, Delaware)

(I'll update the list.)

Tuesday 7/26: All signed-Dolphins can report for Classroom, Workouts, & Physicals (no NFL Free Agents allowed, NFL FA Signees can report Sat.) Dolphins UDFA can report.

Thursday 7/28: Dolphins mandatory signed-players reporting/attendance & practice starts.

Saturday 7/30: Dolphins Signed NFL Free Agents reporting/attendance

wait i thought that van camp was just a rumor, and the devlin signing pritty much confirmed it was rumor? did we reall sign jeff van camp?

Its good to see a few of these UDFA signings are attempts to improve the return game. Livas has eight kicks for touchdowns, the kid must have great vision.

Van Kamp did not sign. We were interested in him but then went with Devlin. Also OLB Quinton Spears is suppose to sign with us as is CB Jose Perez

Spears is 6'5" 240 and played at Prairie View A&M. He is quick off the ball. Watching his highlights reminded me of Jason Taylor when JT was in college, but Spears can really lay the wood on QBs. Perez is 6'0" 183 and played collegiately with Roberto Wallace at San Diego State. Wallace tweeted that Perez is signing with the Dolphins.

only story i can find on van camp is that he was reported to have signed, but says he personally hasn't heard from the dolphins a couple hours ago.

Would like to sign him though. But if im picking him off in intermural basketball left and right, that might not be a good sign. FAU!! FAU!! FAU!!

I'm intrigued by the Livas signing. He is small but ran a 4.37 and is a KR.

With kickoffs now being from the 35, I really don't see kick returner as a priority on any team. It doesn't matter how fast you are if all you are doing is kneeling it in the end-zone :-)

Speed, speed and more speed in our class of UDFAs:

Running back Grigsby ran a 4.38
Tight End Brackett ran a 4.58
Offensive Lineman D.J. Jones ran a 4.95
Cornerback Vince Agnew ran a 4.38
Cornerback Jose Perez ran a 4.45
Kick Returner Phillip Livas ran sub 4.4's in the 40

Phillip Livas (WR, La Tech) ... updated above

And updated the Dolphin/NFL Schedule for this week

Tuesday 7/26: NFL Free Agents can visit & be contacted

Friday 7/29 6pm EST: NFL Free Agents can be signed

Saturday 7/30: Signed NFL Free Agents reporting/attendance
Saturday 7/30: First Day NFL Teams can make CUTS. ... Yippee, MORE Free Agents, teams will churn their rosters in a big game of musical chairs!!

Man that is awesome, I wanted Devlin in the 4th but to get the kid for free!!! Finally something to be happy about, I hope they give the kid a fair shot to compete against Henne.

Back
Top Bottom