Miami will turn it around in 2 years | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami will turn it around in 2 years

Ricky's Pipe

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
As bad as the Dolphins are, and they definately showed it today even while winning, they will be able to turn this around within 2 years. What they need most, and what has been lacking since Wannsteadt has been here, is morale and fortune; and i am a fervent believer that you make your own breaks. This team needs the proper attitude change and you will see what these players are capable of. They are better then are playing and the coaches are not instilling faith in these players. I really think that the passing game, with Feely, has major potentiol when you put a coach who believe in them and lets it fly. Feely has guts and he has talent, it will carry over with the right playcalling. They will create their own breaks. Miami has 2 major weaknesses that cant be addressed with an attitude change and that is o-line and RB. It is here that talent needs to be concentrated now with the draft and FA.

Samegoes for the D. Add a DT and that D is set for a couple of years still with its talent.

I agree. As I said elsewhere if we get Oaklands' #1 for Rickey we could hopefully end up with Cadillac Williams and LT Barron. That would improve us bigtime, right away.

Back
Top Bottom