MiamiDolfans predicted unexected Miami mock....BOOM | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MiamiDolfans predicted unexected Miami mock....BOOM

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
Enjoy critz & time killers!

1)Leonard Floyd, OLB/DE out of Georgia(6'6",248)

COMP: Anthony Barr

I really see something special about this guy. Young, but loads of potential. Watched him drop in coverage and looked good, kept up well. Definately needs to work out those errors like turn the wrong way, and putting himself In a better postion to make a play. Although, pass rushing is probably what he's the best @, Miami only has 1 true youth pass rusher, okay? And he can't even practice w/ the team.

Which brings me to another read, Floyd loves football, and has a good motor, & is a good kid. That all is a lot to like & think about.

Its said Floyd was able to put on another 10 pounds without losing speed for the Combine. I kinda feel like no corner real worthy of 13 outside Hargreaves (who imo could be on the board despite it)

Floyd is pretty darn good at tackling in space, crashing the gaps. With Koa & Jenkins on board to ease the strains of adjusting to the position. With Cam & Williams here for now, there wont be too much pressure to perform along the line, but I can see him improving his skills, & getting stronger after a few off-seasons...could also be a future DE successor.

At the end of the day, after Hargreaves its all about the tier but will the team pull the trigger on him even though he's not a metrical fit? We'll see. Like Many others have felt, the only two recent picks I've felt real good about them selecting was Tannehill & DeVante.

2)Artie Burns, CB Out of Miami(6'0",189)

COMP: Logan Ryan

Artie has the talent, along with personal reasons to be the best man, & person he can be. Day 1 starter.

3)Su'a Cravens, FS/OLB out of USC(6'1",224)

COMP: Tyrann Mathieu (sorry?)

Obviously not the same kind of player, but are similar in that they are good @ many things.Maybe not all, but thats the beauty with ingenius coaches such as ours. Versatiliy is everything in the NFL now. Su'a is very, very effective within the lines. Whether blitzing, or coverage.

And thanks to his IQ & range, can make for a dangerous duo with Jones on 3rd downs as a FS. C

4)Sebastian Tretola, RG out of Arkansas(6'4",314)

COMP: -

Throw him there, see what happens....running games gonna be real solid.

5)Paul Perkins, RB out of UCLA(5'9",203)

COMP: Jamaal Charles

Miami keeps benefiting from slow 40 times.

6)Cassanova McKinnzy, ILB out of Auburn(6'1",242)

COMP: -

Hopefully he can produce in the preseason, & scrap some early PT.

7)Richard Leonard, CB/KR out of FIU (6'2",200)

COMP: Sam Shields

A lot of overlooked talent from the local.

Great list of talents there!

I don't know what to think of Leonard Floyd still.

I do like him better than Darron Lee though.

I don't know what to think of Leonard Floyd still.

I do like him better than Darron Lee though.

Me and you both on Lee...If we take him, Im literally gonna punch a baby ostrich....

Paul Perkins looks like one of the most overrated RB's in the draft to me. Looks very slow on tape, don't know how he compares to Jamaal charles.

Back
Top Bottom