Miami's Guards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Guards

I'm not worried about it. We can find guards Come Round 3 or 5. And we can pick up guys that are cut come training camp. It's GUARD!!! Not a position you need to heavily invest in

I'm not worried about it. We can find guards Come Round 3 or 5. And we can pick up guys that are cut come training camp. It's GUARD!!! Not a position you need to heavily invest in

while i generally agree with the sentiment, that hasn't exactly worked for us lately. then again, hardly any draft pick has worked for us lately, so there's that.

Except we haven't had good line play for most of Tannehill's career. Our LT is a second year player that played guard last year, our center is a hospital's wet dream, our RT is inconsistent and one of our starting guards contemplated retirement.

I'm sure we can pick up Dallas Thomas, Billy Turner or Jamil Douglas in a pinch if we get desperate.

Isaac Asiata can be had in the 3rd round. I wouldn't mind Feeney in the 2nd, but if a good Safety or LB is there that is far more important

while i generally agree with the sentiment, that hasn't exactly worked for us lately. then again, hardly any draft pick has worked for us lately, so there's that.

I can't help but admire your two "interior lineman" on your avatar:up:

In all honesty . . . I am all in on defense in this draft and willing to look towards June to pick up any cuts or available free agents for the OLine.

That said obviously if the talent is to great to ignore at 54 you don't hesitate.

Unless Lamp is there at 54, you have to go defense in this draft. Look for guards a lot later in the draft and among the UDFAs.

In all honesty . . . I am all in on defense in this draft and willing to look towards June to pick up any cuts or available free agents for the OLine.

That said obviously if the talent is to great to ignore at 54 you don't hesitate.

Yup. If Lamp was somehow sitting there at 54 and they took him, so be it. Good pick. But otherwise, bring on the D!

Back
Top Bottom