Miami's rookies report on Thursday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's rookies report on Thursday

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Yeah got excited when I checked the dates, wonder which vets are going to show up early. Off season work has been highly attended by most everyone, we finally got some energy in our building. I am eager to see if it carries over.

Certainly ready to see our rookie draft picks and college free agents with pads on.
I think we had a good draft and the last 3 picks Taylor, Devon the Dts and the wide receiver Forde might be much better than we think when we see the pads. Also 3 free college agents have my attention the linebacker Allen from Southern Illinois, Smith the OT from Virginia and Smith the safety from Ga. These last 3 could definitely fill some areas of needs on the team. That last spot for a wide receiver spot should be fun to watch too.

The bucs rookies started today....theyre obviously going to have a major advantage week one #sarcasm

So if the rookies report tomorrow then what in the hell are they going to be doing until July 27th? It is reported that training camp starts July 27th but rookies and 1st year players report tomorrow.

So if the rookies report tomorrow then what in the hell are they going to be doing until July 27th? It is reported that training camp starts July 27th but rookies and 1st year players report tomorrow.

Chasing their dreams.

Typically two to three days of classroom work learning insurmountable amounts of positional responsibilities and terminology. Then roughly another five to six days or so being pushed beyond their physical and mental limits on the field as the coaches assess and finally determine whether or not they get a crack at stage 2 of their careers in minicamp. Stage 3 of course being training camp itself.

Nothing I'm sure you don't already know, football guru.

learn how to carry vet's equipment properly, and where to get their snacks...

You talkin bout practice, practice, c'mon man practice

Back
Top Bottom