Michael Egnew | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Egnew

samikit13

Golden Flakes
Reaction score
I don't care that he was a 3rd round pick... He is a waste of a roster spot and needs to be cut. He has shown nothing at all. Zero. Just own up to your mistake Miami and let him go. Roster spots should be earned, not handed out.

^^^^ This Egnew is freakin terrible at everything

Practice squad too good for him. lol maybe the league should hand out compensation picks to teams that cut busts drafted from rds 1-4 within a year.

He's had a couple of nice blocks out there . . . nothing in the passing game as of yet but I think they'll target him in this fourth quarter.

Guy is garbage, if we release him we would probably be able to put him in the PS cause no team will want him.

Biggest bust since Patrick Turner. And Turner was released a year after we drafted him.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

They could call it "the Dolphin rule"

Or the Ireland rule since Ireland has a knack for drafting busts.

Guy is garbage, if we release him we would probably be able to put him in the PS cause no team will want him.

Biggest bust since Patrick Turner. And Turner was released a year after we drafted him.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Or the Ireland rule since Ireland has a knack for drafting busts.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

While i have been adamant every single day since that draft that i HATED this pick, and still do, you don't cut him for 4 reasons....

1 - He's young and was a project coming in, so maybe he just needs time
2 - He's only a 3rd stringer, so what is the risk by keeping him a bit longer?
3 - It's him versus Mastrud.....it's not like by cutting him we are really gaining much.
4 - He was a 4th round pick.

Yeatman can always be a blocking TE in short yardage and be tackle eligible.

Back
Top Bottom