Michael floyd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael floyd

malzacher

Scout Team
Reaction score
I just saw a mock draft on bleacher report that had us taking Michael Floyd with the 9th pick. I personally think we should draft coples or upshaw there but I don't know if I'd be upset if we made that pick. I think we can move back a few spots, gain a pick and still draft him. This was if Miami sign Flynn. What do you guys think?

He's been a solid receiver for Notre Dame...I think most have him ranked as the 2nd or 3rd WR after Blackmon. I like Kendall Wright of Baylor a little bit more, but I think if we don't take a guy like Upshaw, we could probably trade down and get Floyd or Wright later in the first.

If we're going WR, I think it has to be K. Wright. Better player, better person (from what I hear), and much better fit.

If we're going WR, I think it has to be K. Wright. Better player, better person (from what I hear), and much better fit.
You are right. I am not exactly sure what they are, but I have read that Floyd has some off field issues. He is an extremely talented player. Wright would be the guy I pick in front of him.

You are right. I am not exactly sure what they are, but I have read that Floyd has some off field issues. He is an extremely talented player. Wright would be the guy I pick in front of him.
He was suspended indefinitely prior to the beginning of the season (which ended right before the season started coincidentally) for a DUI. He had a blood-alchohol level of 0.19. He was busted for underage drinking in 2010 and cited for fighting after police were called to break up a fight between 6-10 people.

He's got a drinking problem.

yeah the last receiver we reached for at #9 really panned out.

If you're taking a wide receiver you definitely try to trade down a bit and aim for Kendall wright first. Since there's three other wrs who could go mid first round you're guaranteed one

Back
Top Bottom