Michael Lombardi to Joint Patriots Front Office | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Lombardi to Joint Patriots Front Office

HoneyB

Active Roster
Reaction score
thidH4691845017438142pid15-1.1

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...chael-lombardi-to-join-patriots-front-office/

I thought people said Caserio was running things over there? Why do they need Lombardi, then? ;) This is Bill's show, always was, and anybody else in the FO over there is just working for him. He's worked with Lombardi before and he decided to bring him aboard. Nice break for Michael Lombardi, otherwise he might have been unemployed for stretch.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's payback to Caserio for even interviewing with us. It's always something personal with BB.

Good! Before his firing from Oakland, despite some highs sprinkled in, his lasting legacy there speaks for itself, he was a moron as a commentator and already proving not too swift with the Browns. So as a fan of an opposing AFCE team, I'm onboard with the Pats giving him run-of-the-house :up:

That's payback to Caserio for even interviewing with us. It's always something personal with BB.

The word in Boston was that Bill was on board with it. He runs things but doesn't control the purse. Caserio coming back to Boston with a job offer would facilitate him getting a raise.

Can anyone tell me how to change the main header so that the edit shows up in the main page? I can go "advanced" and it does change the header, but not on the main list. I'm trying to change the typo from "Joint" to "Join."

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Former #Browns GM Mike Lombardi has had discussions about joining the #Patriots front office, but there is nothing firm or official yet

thidH4691845017438142pid15-1.1

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...chael-lombardi-to-join-patriots-front-office/

I thought people said Caserio was running things over there? Why do they need Lombardi, then? ;) This is Bill's show, always was, and anybody else in the FO over there is just working for him. He's worked with Lombardi before and he decided to bring him aboard. Nice break for Michael Lombardi, otherwise he might have been unemployed for stretch.

You do realize that a team's front office involves more than one person. We had Gaine as assistant GM and more people on our staff. Until three years ago Hickey was a few rungs down the ladder of the Bucs front office. Its not like Lombardi is now Caserio's Boss.
Belicheck is the defacto GM that is not going to change until BB wants it to or likely retires. I doubt this is any payback. Its just BB hiring a guy he has worked with before. Hell im not a Lomabardi fan but its not like Mingo was somehow a horrible pick at this point.

Im glad they hired Lombardi as he is terrible..

Didnt they give Cesario a promotion? Or at least more money to stay in NE...

Good! Before his firing from Oakland, despite some highs sprinkled in, his lasting legacy there speaks for itself, he was a moron as a commentator and already proving not too swift with the Browns. So as a fan of an opposing AFCE team, I'm onboard with the Pats giving him run-of-the-house :up:

Curious if you have ever been to the Ausable Chasm, I don't remember seeing that rock formation, LOL.

Curious if you have ever been to the Ausable Chasm, I don't remember seeing that rock formation, LOL.

Yeah it's been many years but I've actually been there although I admit once I determined the concept of "opposite of mountain" this was a workable image that came up on an "ausable chasm resulting search.

Back
Top Bottom