Michael Vick is really working hard.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Vick is really working hard..........

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
to become a pro bowl QB in this league. Ever since he was at Virginia Tech he's always displayed a good attitude and a strong work ethic. Just give him a couple of years and I guarantee you he will be one of the best QB's in the league.

Falcons | Vick Looking Good - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
8:35 PT: Charles Odum reports for the Sporting News Atlanta Falcons QB Mike Vick is making progress in the team's off-season program, both in the weight room and the classroom. He and QBs coach Jack Burns have been breaking down video of all of Vick's 2001 plays. Burns says he "never dreamed Vick would be as dedicated as he is with his work and the consistency of his work habits." The team could still add a veteran QB to its crew of four very young QBs.

I really don't think it's going to take a couple of years. The guy can dominate a game a sheer athleticism. I was really sceptical of him coming into the league. But, after seeing him perform against us last year, I am sure he is going to be a dominant player. Although, I don't understand why the Falcons went running back instead or WR in the first round this year. They already have a running threat in Vick... and getting him receiving threats would seem to be the most important thing they needed to me. But, I guess we will se this year.

I don't care what the 40 times say, Vick is the fastest guy I have ever seen on a football field. He completely ran away from everyone like they were standing still. I was amazed by the way he ran away from Jason Taylor... QB's just dont do that to him... hell most RB's can't even do that.

Back
Top Bottom