**** Michigan Football **** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Congrats to you guys for hiring a real coach. Maybe some day the Dolphins will do that.

It just dawned on me that this makes our 2017 meeting in Jerryworld much more interesting.

I'll say after the Rutgers game he seemed to improve in his play calling. Maybe he'll do better with McElwain.

Haven't seen an actual amount but I'm hearing the money pool for assistants will be quite generous.

Since this is now the Harbaugh thread, just wanted to say... Trent Baalke came out today and said the 49ers tried to trade up for Odell Beckham Jr.

Wonder if there's a little fan backlash going on right now? :lol:

I'll say after the Rutgers game he seemed to improve in his play calling. Maybe he'll do better with McElwain.

Haven't seen an actual amount but I'm hearing the money pool for assistants will be quite generous.

yep $5 million which would be highest in Big Ten

Since this is now the Harbaugh thread, just wanted to say... Trent Baalke came out today and said the 49ers tried to trade up for Odell Beckham Jr.

Wonder if there's a little fan backlash going on right now?

Oh Baalke has to go into damage control since 9er beat writers know that he and York messed up and the fans do too. Everybody basically has said "Yeah Jim can be a prick, but he's the only guy to win"

Harbaugh's deal is basically the same as his deal with the 9ers. He's nowhere near the highest paid coach in college

Congrats to UM on the hire. I'm looking forward to Harbaugh vs Meyer every year. The rest of the Big 10? Meh, they're just cannon fodder for those 2.

He left money on the table for UM to use for assistants. Remember what Bo said. "There are more important things than money and Michigan is one of them."

so the rumored staff is the following

OC:Greg Roman (MgoBlog guys don't buy that)
RB/AHC:Tyrone Wheatley
OL:Andy Moeller
TE/ST/Recruiting Coordinator:Vince Morrow
WR:Ronald Curry

DC:DJ Durkin
DL:Greg Mattison
LB-Roy Manning
Secondary:Greg Jackson

All hypothetical right now. Looks like DJ Durkin is a done deal though.

Also MGoBlog is reporting if Harbaugh said no, Dan Mullen was on board to be the next guy

USC OL/Running Game Coordinator will be the OC for Michigan. Drevno had been with Harbaugh at USD, Stanford, and San Fran

OC/OL Drevno (home run)
DC Durkin (home run)
WR John Morton (home run)
TE Vince Marrow (probable and huge recruiting win)
DL Greg Mattison being retained
LB Roy Manning (rumored he'll be retained)

Harbaugh is known for putting together tremendous staffs and this appears to be the start of another.

Back
Top Bottom