midwest fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

midwest fans

PlowHorse34

lean & mean Mr. Clean
Reaction score
are there any Fin Fans in the midwest or specifically Iowa on this board that are currently or wanting to try planning to get together for game days?

PlowHorse34 said:
wanting to try planning to get together for game days?
Depends, have you been to Boston or any part of MA lately?

dude im from Iowa but im alot closer to Sioux Falls South Dakota, im not probably gettin together with u for a game but me and my sis are going to the denver miami game together. Im between Larchwood and Sioux Falls

:topic:
Juice_56 said:
please god, i need to grow 2 more inches, zach is 5'11" and im 5'9", i need hope! damn the harris genetics for shortness.

If w/bet you Zach is not much taller than you if at all

i thought he meant going to a game together i was confused, yea i used to be taller than everyone in my grade but im slowly being passed, but im still the strongest and hardest hitter in football hehe

Juice_56 said:
dude im from Iowa but im alot closer to Sioux Falls South Dakota, im not probably gettin together with u for a game but me and my sis are going to the denver miami game together. Im between Larchwood and Sioux Falls
Hey guys. I'm from Sioux City, Iowa. It's in the far West....about an hour and ten minute drive from Sioux Falls, SD. I'm gonna be near Cedar Rapids this weekend, my bro (also a huge Finfan) and I are going on a fishing/camping trip.

:topic:BTW, we are in SF's division in indoor football (the Sioux City Bandits and the Sioux Falls Storm). Sioux Falls will be playing in the championship this coming weekend, I think they're gonna romp Lexington.

Back
Top Bottom