Might as well post my mock too | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Might as well post my mock too

Highzenga

Club Member
Reaction score
I don't believe in taking OL in the 1st round. A good GM will find them later in the draft. I believe playmakers win Super Bowls. We can fill out the OL in Free agency. With that said, I present a realistic best case scenario draft.

1. Eric Ebron, TE- Solidifies the position, providing a Vernon Davis type playmaking TE.
2. Tre Mason, RB- Potential star homerun hitter. Let him challenge Lamar Miller, may the best man win.
3. Gabe Jackson, OG- Plug him in at RG, possible 10 year starter.
4. AJ McCarron, QB- Proven winner. Provides depth, and could push Tannehill.
5. James Wilder Jr., RB- Powerback, hopefully can become what Daniel Thomas was supposed to be.
6. Seantrel Henderson, OT- 1st round talent. If he puts it together could be starting RT.
7. JC Copeland, FB- True FB that we lack.

as slow as wilder ran yesterday, what little hole our crappy oline opens will be closed by the time he gets to the los.

I think you're optimistic about everyone from the 3rd rd on. And McCarron is....well not who I'd go with in the 3rd if I wanted a QB. I understand drafting a QB, but there are others with higher ceilings that you could get at that spot or later.

2 RB's? Really?

Zack Martin is too damn good and versatile to pass up if he's still on the board @ 19.

D Thomas's replacement s/b Sankey who may have moved into the 2nd rd based on his work yesterday.

I'm preferential to the mock listed in my signature

I don't believe in taking OL in the 1st round. A good GM will find them later in the draft. I believe playmakers win Super Bowls. We can fill out the OL in Free agency. With that said, I present a realistic best case scenario draft.

1. Eric Ebron, TE- Solidifies the position, providing a Vernon Davis type playmaking TE.
2. Tre Mason, RB- Potential star homerun hitter. Let him challenge Lamar Miller, may the best man win.
3. Gabe Jackson, OG- Plug him in at RG, possible 10 year starter.
4. AJ McCarron, QB- Proven winner. Provides depth, and could push Tannehill.
5. James Wilder Jr., RB- Powerback, hopefully can become what Daniel Thomas was supposed to be.
6. Seantrel Henderson, OT- 1st round talent. If he puts it together could be starting RT.
7. JC Copeland, FB- True FB that we lack.

Gabe Jackson can not work in a ZBS, not in this lifetime. I wish people would stop just picking names and thinking they could work in the scheme we're trying to run. And Seantrel Henderson has no heart. I've watched that guy play for 4 years, he's got talent and athleticism but no desire.

And Seantrel Henderson has no heart. I've watched that guy play for 4 years, he's got talent and athleticism but no desire.

But, can he take a joke in the cafeteria? Some ribbing on a yacht?

As for the OP, there is college football outside the Southeast you realize?

But, can he take a joke in the cafeteria? Some ribbing on a yacht?

As for the OP, there is college football outside the Southeast you realize?

lol, Seantrel would probably have stepped on Incognito's head and squished it like a bug. The thing about bullies is if you stand up to them they back down...not standing up to them only invites more bullying...Mr. Stanford grad was too stupid to figure that out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebron doesnt last to 19. Jests get him before us.

Ebron may not last that long. Heck Atlanta might take him to replace Gonzalez at #6. Tennesse could take and Baltimore could take him (if Baltimore had a decent backup to Pitta they may have made the playoffs, why not have two legit TEs like the Patriots?).

Yeah 2 running backs really! I respect your opinion but I don't agree with your mock outside of Martin but I would rather not take an Olineman at 19.

Sorry Mel Kiper I'm not an expert on 3rd round projected guards. Btw we may not be running a zbs after next year, and Jackson looks like a solid pick in the 3rd. I've watched Seantrel and several other canes underachieve at the U and become solid pros, so it's worth a shot in the 6th rnd.

I respect your draft apart from taking McCarron. I would take another OL player or ILB with that pick.
We have RT, Devlin, and possibly Moore. Too many holes to take a QB this year.
2 RB's?. I have no problem with taking great players when they are available. Thomas should be gone, Miller has no punch, and Gillisee is nothing special. We could use some new blood there.

Back
Top Bottom