Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft

I must have logooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fine with a logo change, but not with the crappy one that has been leaked.

I want the more aggressive logo that was posted in PASQUALE's thread.

Pretty much every mock or leaked logo has been absolutely horrible.

Told you in another thread. The dolphins are NOT going to force feed us a logo the majority is lukewarm on.

Please Mike Dee! CHoose the one that was just leaked. its so perfect. Modern yet classy and clean. It's exactly what the redesign needed and delivers across the board. At initial leak most hated it. Already we've seen an impressive change In feedback. Fans are starting to warm to it just a day later. All new logos are initially hated and greeted with negative feedback. but once you show the logo on a helmet and a brand new uniform design most will be super excited. YOu have put In a lot of work do not turn back now.
View attachment 9644 this logo

View attachment 9645
With some retro jerseys resembling these will be amazing!

Personally I like the classic look. i hope they don't end up with a USFL style look.

my opinion is the logo was "Leaked" to get a reaction from some fans..

the leaked logo is not my favorite. I hope they just update the old Dolphin,
Back to the 70's colors and lose the helmet. take the smile off and make it look meaner.

The plot thickens. While I like it, the reaction has been awful at best. Methinks they at least learned what people DON'T want in the new logo, so this leak will be productive.

As long as its not that ridiculously cartoony arena football logo I'm happy.

I think it's all bull**** and this is in fact the new logo. If not I really hope they just go back to the 72 logo. Or use the new logo and just use the throwback colors.

Well like many teams that have been a bad for a few years , lets distract from the product on the field with a new logo.

Well like many teams that have been a bad for a few years , lets distract from the product on the field with a new logo.
yep. Glad they are willing to do absolutely nothing at all. Thanks for letting us know that's what you want.

Back
Top Bottom