Mike Mayock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Mayock

IAG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who let Mike Mayock address the media at the combine? First of all, the guy is a salesman. Secondly, while I enjoy the NFL Network, it is unreal self-promotion letting this guy talk. Third of all, I think his already fat head is going to explode like the Deathstar is Star Wars.

While all of this may be true, I would take him over Kiper everyday of the week...

Mayock is actually insightfull. And is more right about palyers than Kiper is.

Not a big fan of Kiper either...

but who is that Mayock guy? I mean did he ever play or coach football? Not trying to be rude...and actually never heard of the guy and was just wondering.

but who is that Mayock guy? I mean did he ever play or coach football? Not trying to be rude...and actually never heard of the guy and was just wondering.
Yes he did play football. He is the college football analyst for NFL Network. I can listen to him, and respect his opinion a lot more then I do Mel Kiper. If you get the NFL Network at 8:00am west coast time on Sunday, they will be covering QB, RB, and WR.:wink:

Who let Mike Mayock address the media at the combine? First of all, the guy is a salesman. Secondly, while I enjoy the NFL Network, it is unreal self-promotion letting this guy talk. Third of all, I think his already fat head is going to explode like the Deathstar is Star Wars.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Noone is better a player evaluation than Mel Kiper..

He just doesnt get what teams needs are sometimes.. Considering hes been in the business for as long as he has and he only has a handful of miscalculations, that speaks volumes

He just doesnt get what teams needs are sometimes.. Considering hes been in the business for as long as he has and he only has a handful of miscalculations, that speaks volumes
I respect your opinion, but I will stay with Mayock.:wink:

If you read both Mayock and Kiper you'll get a very good idea of a players true talent. If they agree on a player.......

the drafts I remember watching, kiper either states the obvious, or breaks in seconds before the actual announcement and declares who a certain team will draft.

usually by the time the draft rolls around, kiper has had a team taking about 4 different guys.

Back
Top Bottom