14. William Moore
15. Clint Sintim
16. Alphonso Smith
17. Max Unger
18. Rashad Johnson
19. Michael Johnson
20. Louis Delmas

thoughts?

based on the year each has had? good. Mayock has become the best draft guy over the past couple of years, and really most of the list has a lot of guys that had huge senior years to boost them up. Curry and Jenkins played lights out this year while guys like Rey Rey and Little Animal did not live up to their huge expectations.

A lot of the guys on that list though probably were not there at the beginning of the season. Not that they were poor players, but a lot of them just exploded as seniors. Jason Smith went from a very very good late first round pick to a top 10 prospect. Brian Orakpo is probably the biggest case as he went from a solid player that exploded under Will Mushcamp to an elite player.

The only player on that list that is probably overrated is Michael Johnson. Despite all the talent and potential, he is not productive.

So far right now i relaly like delmas.

a lot of talented players will drop to round 2 b/c a load of JRs are going to declare this year pushing back a lot of good prospects.

Good to see Cushing up that high, coz there's a good chance he ends up in Miami next season.

Delmas reminds me of Sanders from Indy. I love this kid but i doubt he lasts to our 2a pick.

and English seems to be a monsterrr and should be around for our 1st round pick.

If we can walk out of this with delmas and English taht will be very successfull already.

btw notice how curry notices the screen play and goes thast hwat im saying that Crowder lacks and him wanting 5 mill plus a year im sure will not be worthy of a guy that cant sniff out things like that.

its looking like Carey and Crowder will be goners this year while Bell and Goodman will be resigned. thats how i see it. Goodman will take lehans spot thats for sure.

Delmas reminds me of Sanders from Indy. I love this kid but i doubt he lasts to our 2a pick.

and English seems to be a monsterrr and should be around for our 1st round pick.

If we can walk out of this with delmas and English taht will be very successfull already.

btw notice how curry notices the screen play and goes thast hwat im saying that Crowder lacks and him wanting 5 mill plus a year im sure will not be worthy of a guy that cant sniff out things like that.

its looking like Carey and Crowder will be goners this year while Bell and Goodman will be resigned. thats how i see it. Goodman will take lehans spot thats for sure.

Can you give me some particulars on Delmas and English? I'm not familar with either. School? Positions? etc. Also, why do you feel Carey (and I've seen others repeat this) and Crowder will not be resigned?

Can you give me some particulars on Delmas and English? I'm not familar with either. School? Positions? etc. Also, why do you feel Carey (and I've seen others repeat this) and Crowder will not be resigned?

Delmas is a safety from Western Michigan and is the schools best prospect in 3 years (when Greg Jennings and Tony Scheffler were seniors). He's a tad short at 5'11, but is a ball hawk, and is a hard hitter. Think a taller Bob Sanders.

English plays DE at NOrthern Illinois and will be a OLB in the 3-4. Big time pass rusher with gawdy numbers.

Both are early 2nd rounders, but could rise to the mid 1st.

And you probably feel that way because Carey has been playing to not get hurt and has not played to his level. Crowder could get resigned but only if he lowers his asking price.

Delmas is a safety from Western Michigan and is the schools best prospect in 3 years (when Greg Jennings and Tony Scheffler were seniors). He's a tad short at 5'11, but is a ball hawk, and is a hard hitter. Think a taller Bob Sanders.

English plays DE at NOrthern Illinois and will be a OLB in the 3-4. Big time pass rusher with gawdy numbers.

Both are early 2nd rounders, but could rise to the mid 1st.

And you probably feel that way because Carey has been playing to not get hurt and has not played to his level. Crowder could get resigned but only if he lowers his asking price.

Carey's also put on 25 pounds this year. I remember last year his listed weight on the Dolphins site was 335, in interviews, he said many times he was down to 325. Now he's listed at 350, which makes me wonder what he's really at. I know he was 370 for a while in college.

As far as the list goes, I like it, but I think Orakpo and Maualuga are a little high. We'll see just how good Rey is when he's got to make NFL-caliber reads instead of just playing the ball.

I've come around on Orakpo, but other than a bull-rush, he doesn't have any moves. That said, if he can drop into coverage, an OLB doesn't really often require more than a bull-rush or the rip and/or swim off the edge, and those are teachable moves.

well someone already got to it before me but delmas is a VERY strong hitter maybe one of the best right now.

His cover skills are CB like as well he loves to hit and come in for the tackle which is osmething one of my favorite S right now Rashaad Johnson lacks, run support but he is the BEST cover safety in the game and extremely smart with great great range.

Carey has played like crap this year and hell want good money.
Crowder I've stated in many posts why, I dont want to get into the details again but to make it short...injury issues and doesnt perform to the level he will demand mostl ikely 5 mill a year. does nothing as far as making any plays.

Mike Mayock is the whole reason i watch the draft. Jetsth Sthelect sthixsth overall Ohio Sthate Universthity Defensive End Vernon Gholsthhhhhhhhhon!

Back
Top Bottom