Mike Pouncey Center Snaps | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Pouncey Center Snaps

Slippery Soap

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hi Everyone I hope you all had a wonderful off season, I spent my off time with Lauren Tannenhill skiing the Alps after she get rejected for Maxim.

I read a camp report today or part of a report that Matt Moore fumbled a snap from Mike Pouncey again. I remember this was a problem last season regardless of who was the QB.

It would have been better to move Pouncey to guard and sign a free agent center than continue this failed attempt by Jeff the EGO. What do you guys think.

i haven't seen any mention of a botched snap. just a fumble by moore. pouncey is our center. deal with it.

Didn't sound like the fumble was Pouncey's fault and the fact that we've not heard of the same issues with Garrard seems to indicate that Pouncey isn't the problem...at least so far. Also, Jeff doesn't say where a guy gets to play or whether he starts, that's up to Philbin.

hi everyone i hope you all had a wonderful off season, i spent my off time with lauren tannenhill skiing the alps after she get rejected for maxim.

I read a camp report today or part of a report that matt moore fumbled a snap from mike pouncey again. I remember this was a problem last season regardless of who was the qb.

It would have been better to move pouncey to guard and sign a free agent center than continue this failed attempt by jeff the ego. What do you guys think.

ugh

There's not enough 2012 things to over-analyze so we need to drag up some 2011 topics?

Someone should go spend more off time with Lauren Tannehill.

We have bigger problems than our center and QB messing up on one snap on the first day of TC.

Mike muffed a number of snaps when he moved to center for his last season as a Gator. It has to do with his feet and his stance, he has been a RG forever.

Back
Top Bottom