Mike Pouncey faked his gall bladder infection? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Pouncey faked his gall bladder infection?

I heard the guys on WQAM talking about it yesterday.....they alluded to the situations he was involved in over the last month, the gun running investigation in Boston, the Bulling and they mentioned a party he had at his house and someone got beat up, could be the incident that Martin was talking about when he said he was physically assaulted, so they were speculating that it was more to do with him being under a lot of stress and the gall bladder was not the real issue....they had no proof all speculation they also said every time Richie was involved in something he had a unidentified side kick and they think it's Pouncey...it could be true, i'm not a big Pouncey fan after the free Hernandez hats, that showed me what type a person he really is......Like I said a few weeks ago, I'm starting to get tired of Pouncey, I got the feeling he's done things much worse than Richie has ever done and but this organization in the spot light once again for all the wrong reasons.

You can't fake being in a hospital. No hospital in their right mind would allow someone to simply sit there for no reason.
If he told the admin that he was sick in the hospital but in fact sitting on his couch eating chips I would cut him on the spot.

HIPPAA will not allow any specifics being released. So we will never know why he was there.

If true, he could wear a 'Free My Gallbladder" hat..

Just another distraction this team doesn't need..

Last edited by a moderator:
I work for a local fire department and transported a patient to Broward Health. I actually saw him in the ER.

I work for a local fire department and transported a patient to Broward Health. I actually saw him in the ER.
Like I said, I don't have anywhere near the extent of information needed to know or to even guess whether he faked his illness, but anybody can go to the ER and feign the experience of pain and get put through a gamut of medical tests to determine its etiology. That doesn't mean they have a real condition. The medical field doesn't currently have the means of determining whether reported pain is real or fake, and so it has to treat all reported pain as real and try to determine its cause.

Like I said, I don't have anywhere near the extent of information needed to know or to even guess whether he faked his illness, but anybody can go to the ER and feign the experience of pain and get put through a gamut of medical tests to determine its etiology. That doesn't mean they have a real condition. The medical field doesn't currently have the means of determining whether reported pain is real or fake, and so it has to treat all reported pain as real and try to determine its cause.

I can tell you that no one is getting admitted to the hospital on pain alone. There has to be some compelling objective evidence of something going on.

I can tell you that no one is getting admitted to the hospital on pain alone. There has to be some compelling objective evidence of something going on.
I didn't say anything about being admitted. I said the person would be put through tests to determine the etiology of the pain. At that point medical records are being generated, which provides the guise of genuineness, at least temporarily.

Either way, one's presence in the ER alone says nothing about the genuineness of a medical condition. There are likely tens if not hundreds of thousands of people sitting in ERs as we speak, whose sole motivation in being there is to fuel an opioid addiction.

The doctor bullied him into having tests done on his gall bladder. Mrs Gall Bladder, a prominent mal-practice attorney, will brief the media after consulting with her team of lawyers and the Digestive Organ Union. Ireland swears that the cafeteria food is cholesterol free. Philbin was looking into his empty trophy closet and applauding when asked for comments.
Omar will have complete details at 6PM.

I didn't say anything about being admitted. I said the person would be put through tests to determine the etiology of the pain. At that point medical records are being generated, which provides the guise of genuineness, at least temporarily.

Either way, one's presence in the ER alone says nothing about the genuineness of a medical condition. There are likely tens if not hundreds of thousands of people sitting in ERs as we speak, and their sole motivation is to fuel an opioid addiction.

I guess I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you. Just supplementing your answer.
Any tests done on Pouncey would be bound by HIPPAA. If anyone were to leak that information they would be immediately terminated.

Hypothetically if he was in the ER it does add an element of genuineness IMO.
As you said if he would have been out for some secondary gain he would have been treated and streeted and home in a couple of hours.
You bet your bottom dollar that if he was in an ER the fins would have a representative there pronto. Therefore it only stands to logic that they visited him in the hospital as well.

Since the dolphins are playing along with this story the info appears to be real. Had he not been sick why wouldn't he have played last weekend.

Irresponsible speculation ...fodder for the intertube masses.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Good one. I like the Abe Lincoln and Internet connection

Faked an illness to not play? Wouldn't surprise me with this team. Nothing surprises me anymore.

THIS!:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Whats funnier is you thought I believed the OP that Pouncey faked his medical condition,lay off the hard liquor.My comment on this season being a bad dream is every week we have had a soap opera event that you just cant make up.

We lose our best TE,we lose our best Slot receiver,we bench what use to be a decent FA RT and flip our LT to right tackle sign a better LT on his last leg only to have our 2nd year LT now RT quit the team dragging down our RG and 2 weeks later lose our starting pro center to an illness.

Back
Top Bottom