Mike Pouncey on Sport Science | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Pouncey on Sport Science

phinzfan21

Active Roster
Reaction score
Pardon me if this has been posted already, I looked around and didn't see it.

http://youtu.be/4H0AhJ_d4Bo

I know a lot of us think he isn't a center, but he seems to have made a lot of strides since the debacles at the beginning of the season at UF last year. This video doesn't prove much at all, but it's a glimmer saying maybe he could play center, with more coaching up and experience.

And yeah I wanted Mallet, but I am just fine with the Pouncey pick. Never hurts to improve the OL.
Not sold on Henne, but it could be worthwhile to give him a shot with a new OC and better protection and running game. Plenty of ways to still get RBs right now. And we can still sign or draft a QB. We don't know what's happening in the rest of the draft yet or in FA.
What if we had taken a QB then in August it turns out Henne really starts clicking, and stays the starter, and we have a 1st round backup for years to come? Just saying...we don't know.

Anyway enjoy the vid if you haven't seen it yet.

Pardon me if this has been posted already, I looked around and didn't see it.

http://youtu.be/4H0AhJ_d4Bo

I know a lot of us think he isn't a center, but he seems to have made a lot of strides since the debacles at the beginning of the season at UF last year. This video doesn't prove much at all, but it's a glimmer saying maybe he could play center, with more coaching up and experience.

And yeah I wanted Mallet, but I am just fine with the Pouncey pick. Never hurts to improve the OL.
Not sold on Henne, but it could be worthwhile to give him a shot with a new OC and better protection and running game. Plenty of ways to still get RBs right now. And we can still sign or draft a QB. We don't know what's happening in the rest of the draft yet or in FA.
What if we had taken a QB then in August it turns out Henne really starts clicking, and stays the starter, and we have a 1st round backup for years to come? Just saying...we don't know.

Anyway enjoy the vid if you haven't seen it yet.

THERE IS NO DOUBT.. POUNCEY can play center--- his struggles were only on Shotgun snaps in his FIRST GAME as a center. He changed his grip and was fine the rest of the season. He did not struggle in blocking... he was the best interior lineman in this draft class.

it was really a great pick, the running game and henne will flourish from this

i love watcching those sport science episodes and i actually think they will tell you more about the player than the combine

Back
Top Bottom