Mike Wallace Might Sign Contract With Dolphins On Tuesday!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Wallace Might Sign Contract With Dolphins On Tuesday!!

there was no info concerning this and Im sure Wallace will try his best to create a bidding war unless we offer way above what people think. The headline is misleading

Give me more than this. Not saying it will not happen, but people are using sites and sources I have never seen or heard of.

this site said nothing and I doub its true at this point. I think it could very well happen but I dont think anyone has this info yet and I doubt Wallace has made up his mind

This source is from a steelers website off aol.com news. Its already a done deal. The contract is 6 yrs for 60 million. Tuesday Mike Wallace will be a Dolphin!!

I prefer to wait until Tuesday at 4:00 PM to be convinced. News articles are not always the most reliable sources around. When I see the local/national news coverage of him actually being named the Dolphins new WR, then I'll celebrate.

HIIIIGHLY doubt he'd already accept a 10mil/yr offer when he was initially asking 12 mil. He'd wait longer and try to get
the most money possible IMO.

yay................:baghead:Ted Ginn III has arrived.

That's funny, but wrong, lol.

Not true at all, lol.

Plus, I like Ginn. He made far more plays in his time than Hartline ever has. The issue w. him was where he was drafted and what he was being paid. If he came at the right price, Miami would do well to pick him up right now... did you see how Baltimore FEARED to punt to him at the end of the SB? Flacco even asked the team to leave the sideline and tackle him if need be, lol. He made some plays in the SB that no one on Miami can make, right now.

But Wallace is a more complete WR than Ginn. So never fear, lol.

LD

Can I break your neck if this proves false?

Mike Wallace To Sign Contract With Dolphins On Tuesday!!

That's funny, but wrong, lol.

Not true at all, lol.

Plus, I like Ginn. He made far more plays in his time than Hartline ever has. The issue w. him was where he was drafted and what he was being paid. If he came at the right price, Miami would do well to pick him up right now... did you see how Baltimore FEARED to punt to him at the end of the SB? Flacco even asked the team to leave the sideline and tackle him if need be, lol. He made some plays in the SB that no one on Miami can make, right now.

But Wallace is a more complete WR than Ginn. So never fear, lol.

LD

You seriously use that flacco quote? End of the game there could of been a rolling beer can back there and flacco would of said that.

Please read the article before starting a thread. It's all assumptions. That said, lets do it

dont even wanna think about how refs decided to not call pass interference on the ravens late in superbowl straight bs.

Back
Top Bottom