Mike Wallace | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Wallace

Armglocks33

Snoochies Boochies little Noochies
Reaction score
WOW. kind of disappointed in you guys lol

No one has brought up the possibility of us giving up our first round pick for Mike Wallace? I don't think it'd be to farfetched since most of you guys wouldn't be opposed to picking blackmon if he falls to 9..why not a sure thing?

don't facepalm me lol. just saw the report tonight.

According to NFL Network's Jason La Canfora, there is "real concern" in the Steelers' front office that they may lose restricted free agent Mike Wallace.

The Steelers are in a tough spot because they're so tight up against the salary cap. They'll place a first-round tender on Wallace, but a franchise tag isn't financially doable, and the tender would leave Pittsburgh vulnerable to teams willing to surrender a first-round pick. La Canfora mentioned the division-rival Ravens and Patriots as teams potentially interested in Wallace. Baltimore drafts at No. 29, and New England has two first-round picks.

You're disappointed in the rest of us and then you post this?

clear.gif

Maybe a team in their own division like the Bengals or Ravens might do it but not us. I believe Wallace is a "restricted" agent so I think if he is made an offer, the team trying to sign him has to give up a first round pick. I think before this year it was TWO first round picks. The Steelers are hurting right now for cap space, so they may not be able to match what another team offered Wallace. Wallace would cost the Steelers $9.4 million if they franchise tag him. There is a decent chance he ends up in Cincy or Balto.....Adam Shefter feels he could end up with either of these teams.

trolling?

I wouldn't be too happy if I were a Bills fan, you're about to either overpay for Stevie Johnson or your going to let him go to get overpaid elsewhere.

Mike Wallace would be the ideal wide receiver for the Miami dolphins. The dolphins could trade their 1st and 3rd this year and 3rd next year to the bengels for both 1st round picks. Then trade the 21st pick to the steelers for Mike wallace. Would you be happy with this scenerio?

Back
Top Bottom