Mike Wallace | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Wallace

geez i would hate it if he decided to go to the patriots. I personally don't know why in the world the pats wouldn't bring him in

Why is there a 5th Wallace thread? No for a first rounder are u kidding.... This has been brought up in multiple posts prior.

MERGE!!!

Cool. The bi-daily Mike Wallace thread

If you have a late first round pick it would be dumb to pass on Wallace.....but I wouldn't give up an 8th pick on him as we have bigger needs.

That is just the type of player we need to make this offense dynamic. It would provide a downfield threat that would take pressure off of marshall on the opposite side and you could also slide Bush right under the space vacated by Wallace. It would create so many more opportunities for this offense. This front office is looking for a balanced offense but in order to be balanced you have to have some speed downfield. Why not get a proven pro bowl player other than spending the pick and money on a player that has never played a down in the league. I'm all for it.

Sorry, I don't read this site daily and didn't know there was a bunch of Mike Wallace threads. I used to read FinHeaven a lot but got driven away by the wackos.

if we had a pick 25-32, then yeah I would hope the dolphins are at least considering it. But since we have the 8th overall pick, no thanks. You must be crazy.

Mike Wallace is better than anything we'd get with the 8th pick.

He's a proven elite deep threat receiver. On the other hand, all draft picks can easily end up as busts.

Our current WRs are very slow, and Mike Wallace would be the perfect addition to stretch out opposing defenses.

With Reggie Bush in the short passes, Brandon Marshall in the intermediate passes, and Mike Wallace in the deep passes, opposing teams wouldn't be able to double cover our big playmakers.

The only question is if we can afford him.

Back
Top Bottom