Mike Wallace | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Wallace

Lucky_12

Active Roster
Reaction score
This is my 4th post on this site i visit alot. My first ever post was just a few days ago when BEFORE we traded Brandon Marshall. Someone had a thread titled Trade Marshall? Everyone was there bashing the thread starter and i recall writing that you can bash the thread starter all you want but Brandon Marshall is one beatdown of his wife away from being suspended for along time. How was i to know the incident had already occoured? Well the best way to judge how a mna MAY act in the future is to look at his past. He is a woman beater, I think he is a great player but in my opinion this may be an addition by subtraction type move. Anyways, now that he is gone, I wonder if we can trade way down in the draft with someone. Around the 15 to 25 range. Say we get the 18th pick in the draft and a second and another third to move down that far. Then we take that 18th pick and pry away Mike wallace from the Steelers. Then we got out Greg Jennings!!! No learning curve or anything. Then we could pick a pass rusher with the 18th pick and have 2 second round picks for more reciever help, or safety help. 3 third round pick!!! That would get up straightened out quickly i believe. Is that possible?????

Reason i say move down is because 8 is way to high for a reciever thats been in the league for 4 or so years.

how did u end up with 2 18th pick? 1 for mike wallace 1 for pass rusher?

plus mike wallace contract will make this very unlikely. we will draft 1 or 2 WRs.

This is my 4th post on this site i visit alot. My first ever post was just a few days ago when BEFORE we traded Brandon Marshall. Someone had a thread titled Trade Marshall? Everyone was there bashing the thread starter and i recall writing that you can bash the thread starter all you want but Brandon Marshall is one beatdown of his wife away from being suspended for along time. How was i to know the incident had already occoured? Well the best way to judge how a mna MAY act in the future is to look at his past. He is a woman beater, I think he is a great player but in my opinion this may be an addition by subtraction type move. Anyways, now that he is gone, I wonder if we can trade way down in the draft with someone. Around the 15 to 25 range. Say we get the 18th pick in the draft and a second and another third to move down that far. Then we take that 18th pick and pry away Mike wallace from the Steelers. Then we got out Greg Jennings!!! No learning curve or anything. Then we could pick a pass rusher with the 18th pick and have 2 second round picks for more reciever help, or safety help. 3 third round pick!!! That would get up straightened out quickly i believe. Is that possible?????
How're we gonna get Mike Wallace and a pass rusher with the same pick?

Mike Wallace IS NOT coming here. He would cost 3 to 4x as much as a "high" 1st round pick. It would a stupid move cap wise. It ain't happening.

I think one of the big problems with this plan is that not only do we forfeit our first round pick, but we have to offer Wallace a contract that Pittsburg isn't willing to match. I don't think we are coming away from free agency with enough room to make that happen.

besides....you stole my posted idea from yesterday.

anyhoo, philbin doesnt want alpha's. rather have winston and flynn right now.

The way Restricted Free Agency works is that the pick HAS top be your team's ORIGINAL tender.

That means it would have to be our #8 overal pick.

Also, he would require a sizeable contract (think $11 million per year) that has a lot of front loaded money so the Steelers could not match.

As much as I would like to see Wallace on our team, it is not happening.

Thanks DzakkH13, Thats the answer i needed. I though you might have to use your own pick but wasnt sure. I miswrote about using the 18th pick on a pass rusher. that pick would be used on Mike Wallace. Pass rush comes in second round. The iants beat the Pats because they hit Brady alot. I just dont see why we dont get premier pass rushers. Its sad when you look at Buffalos roster and see a more talented team. When Wayne owned the team one thing for sure was if he wanted a guy he got him. Jimmy Johnson, Nick Saban. I really think Ross is a good guy. He just burned himself with the Harbaugh saga. Now everyone thinks he is a idiot. Everyone basshes Ireland but talks up Belicheck. How about looking at there resumes the last five years. Ireland drafts better. He just had a shotty coach. Ahhh whats it matter some 12 year olds just going to bash my post anyway. Us fins fans are miserable I guess. You cant make a suggestion or hope for something without someone acting like your stupid. When i said B Marshall was a beatdown of his wife away from a big suspension, someone said chill out with the Dr. Phill stuff. Dr Phill cant fix stupid!!

Back
Top Bottom