Mike Westhoff is full of sh..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Westhoff is full of sh.....

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Check this out from PFT. Dosent Westhoff just seem to ramble in seemingly a guilty manner? Just from reading the transcript, he seems very uncomfortable giving answers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...cuses-patriots-of-building-sideline-wall-too/

But, specifically check out this one very telling statement........

“A number of teams do it,” Westhoff said. “There is a pretty good team up north that lines their whole defense up when they do it, so it’s something that just kind of happened.”

Asked if he’s saying the Patriots line up players to impede punt coverage teams, Westhoff elaborated. “Well, if you watch them, their defense when the opponents’ punt team is out there,” Westhoof said. “They’re up there pretty close to the line so it looks like they are trying to do it. Now are they doing anything illegal? Are they tripping anybody, heck no. I’m not saying that. That’s not the point. But, yeah, they’re lined up there. Is it making a difference? I don’t know. I really don’t know, because to tell you the truth before this happened I never really looked at anybody’s sideline in all my years.”

The first thing that jumps out is that the last line, which I bolded, is a complete contradiction from what he was just saying. He never really looked at anyone's sideline? Well even if he hadnt just spent 3 or 4 sentences talking about New England building a wall on the sideline, is he really trying to tell us that a special teams coach never looked at a sideline in decades of coaching? Get real. But, the fact he just spoke about another teams sideline tells you without a doubt that he has looked at their sideline.

So why did he lie like that in the bolded line? I will tell you why. He just started rambling because he was extremely uncomfortable. Notice how he was redundant when he says "I dont know. I really dont know." Thats a sure sign someone is bull****ting you. He wanted to appear that he was being honest by talking a lot. And why did he want to do that? Why did he feel uncomfortable? Because he has something to hide. Thats why.

**** the Jets.

Bit of speculation. But pretty reasonable really. Everything you said I tend to agree with. Can't be sure your right, but it certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility.

let me break this down barney style for those who don't feel like reading...

**** the Jets.

honestly, i never liked this ****in piece of **** westhoff. i officialy couldnt stand him when the day after we fired our special teams coach, rather than worrying about his own team, hes commenting on who was at fault on our team. like honestly, shut the **** up u piece of ****. hes prob still feeling the effects of having ted ginns 2 most memorable touchdowns in his nfl career both come against his ''great'' special teams unit.

i agree, something is fishy here, and i wouldnt be surprised if ryan was involved also. u honestly want to tell me that the head coach had no clue what was going on?

Just saw this on Yahoo Sports. Which we knew all along, but slowly it is all going to come out. Why do you think the jerts went so swiftly to handle the discipline in-house?
Jets coach Sal Alosi's devious act was not a coincidence

Link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Jets-coach-Sal-Alosi-s-devious-act-was-not-a-coi?urn=nfl-296526

I don't have a problem with the wall, if it's formed out of bounds.

People are allowed to stand on their sidelines.

I only have a problem with intentional tripping, punching, clothesline, etc.

Because, uh, hello? Westhoff is probably the man who gave the orders. I can hear it now "Alright next time that little piece of **** goes up the sidelines, build a great wall of New York and we'll see if he does that **** again" and Alosi took it too far and kneegate happens. **** Westhoff, **** Alosi, and **** the Jests.

The worst part in all this is you know the NFL isn't going to do a damned thing about it..

You've got six guys lined up shoulder to shoulder in formation down the line, just a coincidence? If you look at the replay from the kickoff, you can see the gang of green already in position at the 35 yard line, and nowhere else is anybody standing like that. This starts with Rex, come on, man!

So here we have an NFL Coaching staff who was caught cheating, and now this, and they're all in our division and really nothing was done about it.

Players should be at least 4-5' away from the sidelines.

Didn't Woody Hayes do something like this....?

And think about it, what if they return the ball for a TD..?

No flag or unsportsmanlike conduct was called on this b.s. planned act.

It's just uncalled for.

d-1

Check this out from PFT. Dosent Westhoff just seem to ramble in seemingly a guilty manner? Just from reading the transcript, he seems very uncomfortable giving answers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...cuses-patriots-of-building-sideline-wall-too/

But, specifically check out this one very telling statement........

The first thing that jumps out is that the last line, which I bolded, is a complete contradiction from what he was just saying. He never really looked at anyone's sideline? Well even if he hadnt just spent 3 or 4 sentences talking about New England building a wall on the sideline, is he really trying to tell us that a special teams coach never looked at a sideline in decades of coaching? Get real. But, the fact he just spoke about another teams sideline tells you without a doubt that he has looked at their sideline.

So why did he lie like that in the bolded line? I will tell you why. He just started rambling because he was extremely uncomfortable. Notice how he was redundant when he says "I dont know. I really dont know." Thats a sure sign someone is bull****ting you. He wanted to appear that he was being honest by talking a lot. And why did he want to do that? Why did he feel uncomfortable? Because he has something to hide. Thats why.

**** the Jets.
I actually heard the audio on the Brian Kenny show this afternoon, and the tone of what he was saying seemed to imply that it was after this incident that he went back and took a look at tapes of both his own team's and other teams' sidelines... That's not to say he's not lying (I'm still not sure I trust him), but it did seem a little more credible on the audio.

Back
Top Bottom