Mike Westhoff is full of sh..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Westhoff is full of sh.....

westhoff knew about it and so did rex ryan...rex ordered the damn thing...i guarantee it

all these other teams doing things to get advantages sure would be nice if i read one time that our staff was smart enough to pull something off...not trip someone but do something to give us an advantage instead of setting us back to the stone ages with the playcalling and the conservative offensive philosophy

the only thing these guys have given us is the wildcat and chad pennington for 2 years past their shelf lifes...

Interestingly, Westhoff (on the Kenny show) also said that it was he who called up Zach Thomas after Zach made the comments about the wall. He said "Yeah, I called up Zach - he and I are friends, and I talked to him about what he meant by his comments. Then I went back and looked at the tapes, and started doing some digging..." That's not an exact quote but they were words to that effect. The implication was that he and Rex knew nothing and that Alosi deserved to be thrown under the bus... ...no surprise there.

that guy didn't get fired cause rex ordered the damn thing...and i'm sure westhoff knew it or approached rex about doing it...i bet you they're reimbursing his salary loss and the fine from the nfl under the table also...

this none of the other coaching staff knew about it stuff is baloney

I agree - having six guys standing in formation right next to the sideline on the punt play without one other coach knowing about it is very hard to believe...

I give Zach Thomas ALL the credit for exposing those creeps called the New York Jets. That strength coach should be fired and if it is discovered that Westoff knew about it, he should be suspended by the league for a year. And where is the Players Association on all of this?

thats a good point about the players association...a guy gets tripped and could have ended his livelihood in pro football because of some clowns act and the nfl players association who will argue any players losing his pay for conduct detrimental to the league to the 9th degree etc is no where to be found on this issue...

somethings fishy...

thats a good point about the players association...a guy gets tripped and could have ended his livelihood in pro football because of some clowns act and the nfl players association who will argue any players losing his pay for conduct detrimental to the league to the 9th degree etc is no where to be found on this issue...

somethings fishy...

Thats the only reason the Jests suspended him. They knew the players union would be all over their ***. Just like a previous poster said, they present it as suspension without pay, but you know damn well he is getting his full benefit under the table. Hell, they are probably giving him a little extra for having to be the fall guy and not blowing the whistle on the whole thing.

What finns2000 said as a potential quote from Westhoff and how it went down, is almost exactly what I was going to post as a hypothetical. Sounds just like him. Only when I was going to do it, I was going to suggest it ended with "and if that little son of a ***** gets too close to you guys then knock his *** back out onto the field where he belongs."

So I guarentee they told this S&C coach dude "Look man, youre going to take a ton of heat for this as it has blown up in our faces. Just say the right things and dont blow the whistle. So long as you do that we promise we will take care of you financially and this will blow over before long. You will be back here with us next season and everything will be fine."

Jests are garbage playing in New Jersey but called New York. Giants shouldn't want to share a stadium with a 2nd rate team. Giants play in the Meadowlands while Jets play in the Ghettolands.

Check this out from PFT. Dosent Westhoff just seem to ramble in seemingly a guilty manner? Just from reading the transcript, he seems very uncomfortable giving answers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...cuses-patriots-of-building-sideline-wall-too/

But, specifically check out this one very telling statement........

The first thing that jumps out is that the last line, which I bolded, is a complete contradiction from what he was just saying. He never really looked at anyone's sideline? Well even if he hadnt just spent 3 or 4 sentences talking about New England building a wall on the sideline, is he really trying to tell us that a special teams coach never looked at a sideline in decades of coaching? Get real. But, the fact he just spoke about another teams sideline tells you without a doubt that he has looked at their sideline.

So why did he lie like that in the bolded line? I will tell you why. He just started rambling because he was extremely uncomfortable. Notice how he was redundant when he says "I dont know. I really dont know." Thats a sure sign someone is bull****ting you. He wanted to appear that he was being honest by talking a lot. And why did he want to do that? Why did he feel uncomfortable? Because he has something to hide. Thats why.

**** the Jets.

I would guess he learned it from all his years in Miami?

If Wrecks didn't know about it as he claimed, standing about 3ft away from a wall of one jersey guido and a wall of illegally positioned inactive players then he's either a liar or a moron (not that I'm discounting that for him they're mutuall exclusive).

Thats the only reason the Jests suspended him. They knew the players union would be all over their ***. Just like a previous poster said, they present it as suspension without pay, but you know damn well he is getting his full benefit under the table. Hell, they are probably giving him a little extra for having to be the fall guy and not blowing the whistle on the whole thing.

What finns2000 said as a potential quote from Westhoff and how it went down, is almost exactly what I was going to post as a hypothetical. Sounds just like him. Only when I was going to do it, I was going to suggest it ended with "and if that little son of a ***** gets too close to you guys then knock his *** back out onto the field where he belongs."

So I guarentee they told this S&C coach dude "Look man, youre going to take a ton of heat for this as it has blown up in our faces. Just say the right things and dont blow the whistle. So long as you do that we promise we will take care of you financially and this will blow over before long. You will be back here with us next season and everything will be fine."

:hi5:

aw. it must break your heart that your team which was on the fast track to superbowl greatness is now the center of a ****storm.

I never said we were going to the SB but I do know we still have a chance unlike your team.

Back
Top Bottom