Miko costing her man a job | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miko costing her man a job

Phinfan99

JUICE IS LOOSE
Reaction score
This is funny as hell

Brent Grimes - DB - Free Agent

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports at least three NFL general managers have crossed CB Brent Grimes off their free agent board due to the behavior of his wife.

It's national news at this point that the the behavior of Grimes' wife became toxic in Miami. She ripped players and Miami reporters publicly and was arrested at a Dolphins game in 2015. Other teams are aware and consequently shying away. Also working against Grimes' market value is his steep on-field decline. He looked washed up toward the end of last season and turns 33 in July.
Related: Dolphins

Source: Bleacher Report

Well, this is one thing that makes me feel better about the FA period. :brewskis:

All's fair in love and war. And in free agency with bat $&!( crazy &!(@&@$.

nelson-muntz-ha-ha.jpeg

I don't wish for anyone to not get paid, but honestly if you can't control your own house hold it's really hard for me to feel sorry for this guy.

The amount of damage and stress he personally caused us the Dolphin fans this past few seasons because it appears he's not man enough to reason with his wife I just feel like he deserves it.

I would hardly say he's washed up after making the probowl last year, BUT he is declining. Every player does at his age. And that wife. Her mouth is only good for one thing. Vulgarities.

I would hardly say he's washed up after making the probowl last year, BUT he is declining. Every player does at his age. And that wife. Her mouth is only good for one thing. Vulgarities.

it's apparently good for other things

my head is bomb RT @nykid84: @Hey_its_Don @iHeartMiko What I don't understand is why a young athlete married an older shrew woman

— Miko Grimes (@iHeartMiko) March 9, 2016

Im sure they will be divorced soon, esp. if they have to play in Clev

I really don't understand why Grimes is with her. She trash

I'm not a fan of Miko, but the title of this thread is misleading. If Grimes is NOT signed by another NFL team this year, then you have a point. Otherwise, it's incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom