Miko costing her man a job | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miko costing her man a job

I don't wish for anyone to not get paid, but honestly if you can't control your own house hold it's really hard for me to feel sorry for this guy.

The amount of damage and stress he personally caused us the Dolphin fans this past few seasons because it appears he's not man enough to reason with his wife I just feel like he deserves it.
You don't get it. She is the boss. She calls all the shots in the household. He is an elite professional athlete who has excelled in his sport, but she absolutely dominates the relationship and he is comfortable with that. He reports to her, not she to him.

You don't get it. She is the boss. She calls all the shots in the household. He is an elite professional athlete who has excelled in his sport, but she absolutely dominates the relationship and he is comfortable with that. He reports to her, not she to him.

:)

I do get it. That's what I'm saying she shouldn't be the one controlling anything. He is the bread winner.

At this point he has to figure keeping half of his money is worth not leaving her crazy ass.

I'm not a fan of Miko, but the title of this thread is misleading. If Grimes is NOT signed by another NFL team this year, then you have a point. Otherwise, it's incorrect.

it's not misleading at all. the title says she's costing her husband a job. so just one gm has to cross him off, because of her, and the title becomes true. it doesn't say he will never find a job.

I'm not a fan of Miko, but the title of this thread is misleading. If Grimes is NOT signed by another NFL team this year, then you have a point. Otherwise, it's incorrect.

she was a part of the reason for his release in Miami and is now why multiple teams won't consider him in the future. she is definitely costing him oppurtunities

Don't feel sorry for Grimes, he got exactly what he wanted. If he'd have wanted to stay here, he'd have made Miko STFU or he'd have gotten rid of her.

He made his choice. Our FO made theirs.

You can't expect him to cover opposing team's #1 WRs when he can't even cover his wife's mouth. Glad shes gone. Wish they could take their weird little adopted son Omar Kelly with them.

Damn. He loses millions because of her and he doesn't seem to care. Her mouth must be the dimensional portal to Valhalla or some ****.

This is funny as hell

Brent Grimes - DB - Free Agent

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports at least three NFL general managers have crossed CB Brent Grimes off their free agent board due to the behavior of his wife.

It's national news at this point that the the behavior of Grimes' wife became toxic in Miami. She ripped players and Miami reporters publicly and was arrested at a Dolphins game in 2015. Other teams are aware and consequently shying away. Also working against Grimes' market value is his steep on-field decline. He looked washed up toward the end of last season and turns 33 in July.
Related: Dolphins

Source: Bleacher Report

Well done Miko, it's rare when a wife has such a HUGE impact on her husbands career...Just not sure any husband would want this type of impact.

Sorry, as ones spouse, you owe it to them to make sure they can get the best out of life. I would NEVER put my wife in such a negative light. Because I love her and promised I'd do anything for her. Miko is disgusting. I hope she drunkingly breaks her pinky toe on the corner of her coffee table that i'm sure her loving husband paid for.

Back
Top Bottom