Miles Austin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miles Austin

robb

Active Roster
Reaction score
If he's released would he be a fit in Miami?

I'm of the opinion that we already have enough receivers who can't get separation on their routes. Good name, but there's a reason he's the #3 or 4 receiver on that team now.

I'm of the opinion that we already have enough receivers who can't get separation on their routes. Good name, but there's a reason he's the #3 or 4 receiver on that team now.
Sorry but i disagree with that completely. Not only can he get seperation he has pretty good hands and is pretty good with picking up YAC. On top of that he scores TDs. If he is released i would take him over Fall-line any day of the week. He is still decently young 27-28 i think and with jennings and draft a guy like T.Austin from WV and we have a pretty good WR corp.

Is this the time of year where we're suppose to sign every possible FA that gets release by another team?

Miles Austin can't even stay on the field. He is always injured. I'll pass....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Really? If he comes cheap he would be the best WR we have. Definitely yes for the right price.

He has had a bad hamstring since he was sighed to a big contract.. I'll pass

Then, obviously, if we sign him to a meager contract he'll never be injured again. Great pickup. A+

Of course he will injure himself again. He plays FOOTBALL in the NFL! Everyone gets injured.

With your faulty logic Adrian Peterson should have been let go because he gets injured all the time and just had one of the worst injuries a running back could have. Oh wait... you have no idea what you are talking about.

According to you any player who gets injured is worthless. People like you are the reason we got Daunte Culpepper instead of Drew Brees.

Injuries are part of the game... anyone who says no to Miles Austin because he gets injured often and says yes to Greg Jennings is un tremendo come mierda.

bring him in and let him win a job.
cant give him anything.

What? He's Dallas #2 WR. Where did you get that from? Hes just always hurt. Has nothing to do with his abilities just his durability.

Of course he will injure himself again. He plays FOOTBALL in the NFL! Everyone gets injured.

With your faulty logic Adrian Peterson should have been let go because he gets injured all the time and just had one of the worst injuries a running back could have. Oh wait... you have no idea what you are talking about.

According to you any player who gets injured is worthless. People like you are the reason we got Daunte Culpepper instead of Drew Brees.

Wrong, because people like him would've passed on Culpepper because of his knee too. I still can't believe they really thought Culpapper was the answer, Brees was throwing to nobodys, and Culpepper was throwing to Randy freakin Moss, **** I could drop back and huck up a 40 yarder to Moss. In his prime he had a 15 yard radius that you could throw to and he would get it. But back to the idea of Miles Austin, I wanna like the guy, I really do, but I can't. I think if we brought him here he would be a major disappointment. He just has never shown he can consistenetly put up good numbers. We don't need any more receivers that put up 200 one game, then have 3 straight bad performances. We need a guy that can go out every game and put up 80+ yards and a TD. We need Greg Jennings. It seems obvious to me, Jennings, Hartline, Bess in the slot, bring in a young speedster, and a solid vet backup, DONE. THEN we can see what this team is all about.

What? He's Dallas #2 WR. Where did you get that from? Hes just always hurt. Has nothing to do with his abilities just his durability.
This. and being the 3rd option in Dallas doesnt mean he sucks, it means he's behind MONSTERS bryant and witten. Austin is an excellent WR who would immediately become a #1 on this corps. And btw, he played all 16 games this past season.

Back
Top Bottom