Miller Time...When??

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Anytime would be a good thang. :hi5:
Speed demon!!

Thigpen and Miller combo on Special Teams??

_

As someone said, when he learns to pick up the blitz. That's why Thomas saw so much time against the Jets. We had a lot more snaps from the gun and Thomas does a great job of not only picking it up but also blocking the blitzing players. I thought he played really well and was very impressed with him.

I see this year as a learning year for him. I think it is pretty clear that he was drafted as Bush's replacement, not Thomas's. Thomas will remain on the team next year as the power back, which compliments the more tricky, speed guy which at the moment is Bush but I think long term will be Miller as long as he shows enough progress.

When he develops enough to be NFL ready, the same as Egnew.

It is good to have this problem, players in the wings with players on the field already producing. I must be in the Twillight Zone.

Anytime would be a good thang. :hi5:
Speed demon!!

Thigpen and Miller combo on Special Teams??

_

It'll happen when he isn't a liablity that might get our stud rookie quarterback killed.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I see this year as a learning year for him. I think it is pretty clear that he was drafted as Bush's replacement, not Thomas's. Thomas will remain on the team next year as the power back, which compliments the more tricky, speed guy which at the moment is Bush but I think long term will be Miller as long as he shows enough progress.

I don't see Bush getting big money in the open market. It'll be interesting to see if the Dolphins even try. It would suck to lose Reggie, no doubt.

Not to worried about Miller right now. If DT keeps playing like he did vs the Jets then the combo of him and Reggie is GREAT.

This tread seems to pop up every two days...

Back
Top Bottom