Mini-Camp Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini-Camp Question

xiidaen

FinHeaven.com Evangelist
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen this in the reports I've read: who lined up at DE opposite Taylor on the first team in Mini Camp? Bowens?

xiidaen said:
I don't think I've seen this in the reports I've read: who lined up at DE opposite Taylor on the first team in Mini Camp? Bowens?

David Bowens...

I was at the end of the first mini camp (last friday) and during the scrimmage he made a play behind the LOS, got up and let out a howl/scream and the whole defense went nuts, Junior and Zach slappin him upside the helmet n i think it was JT that was jumpin up and down getting hyped.

i think they see that they have players out there, with or without Ogun.

btw, does anyone know the ending times for the mini camps?

from what i understand, they start at 10:30 am this week, but what time do they end? also, are there any afternoon practices? id love to have an excuse to leave work early, so help me out, por favor.

Ogun will regret holding out. Bowens might want to go up and give him a big wet sloppy kiss after he gets a chance to shine.

NathanHunt said:
Ogun will regret holding out. Bowens might want to go up and give him a big wet sloppy kiss after he gets a chance to shine.

Bowen was the starter before he broke his hand and Ogun got his chance..so don't discount Bowens as being as good as Ogun..

Dont discount, but definately dont count on it...Hell this guy cant use a ladder...j/k kinda

Back
Top Bottom