Minor is our guy now!!He is motivated and ready! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minor is our guy now!!He is motivated and ready!

IL phinfan

Finfan4life
Reaction score
Please FO save the picks and use the money for O-gun and Chambers.Minor is our guy now.It is time to let him prove himself.He will be motivated to prove everyone that he is the man for the job.There is a reason all these other guys are on the streets!Heck if you wanna bring someone back bring Lamar smith!All I ask is save the picks and use the money in house!Trung is no bigger or better than Minor.

Well this site needs to take Rickys bum picture off the front page!

I agree!Be done with ricky!Take his picture off and just quit talking about him and start looking forward to a very exciting year!Playoffs with ricky-0 Playoffs before ricky and now playoffs without ricky

Put Minor in place of Ricky to show our support. :D

Minor should have been given more chances long long ago.F-U Ricky you F-ing Basket Case.2 1st rders for RW was a Waste and I said it when we 1st got him.

Minor has been a good backup the past 3 years. I'm not sure if he can handle 25 carries a game, but if he gets 15 a game and we give the rest to Henry and maybe Russell, our running attack can be decent. I think Minor has some talent. I hope he does well this year.

iceblizzard69 said:
Minor has been a good backup the past 3 years. I'm not sure if he can handle 25 carries a game, but if he gets 15 a game and we give the rest to Henry and maybe Russell, our running attack can be decent. I think Minor has some talent. I hope he does well this year.
I'm not sayin Minor doesn't need support - I agee with you there, but he should without a doubt be our main running attack. If we can utilize Henry and Russell and keep Minor to around say, 15 carries like you said, then I think he'll give us atleast 4.0 yards a carry.

Minor Will play with a chip on his shoulder which will be great for the fins and us!When Minor gets winded then U bring in F russell for even more speed.4th and short just put konrad and morris in the backfield and hammer away!It will all be fine.

Yes...In Travis I Trust...Go Minor...Minor with a Major Gain!!!

Go Fins!!!

Good thread, Ive been saying in since the fool retired, MINOR IS YOUR BACK. Get used to it. You need Ogunleye and Chambers more than you need a new Running Back.

Back
Top Bottom