Misplaced priorities | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Misplaced priorities

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Perhaps Jarvis and his teammates should focus on learning the damn playbook rather than focusing on elaborate touchdown celebrations?

Little wonder why coaches get frustrated

Last edited:
These guy's are like stuck on stupid! been embarrassing themselves the last couple games ,and they working on TD celebrations...Here's the thing... ya'll might not even score!!!

I couldn't care less about the players making these plans to celebrate, BUT... you have to get in the endzone first Jarvis and on average you're only doing that 4 1/2 times per season.

Perhaps Jarvis and his teammates should focus on learning the damn playbook rather than focusing on elaborate touchdown celebrations?

Little wonder why coaches get frustrated

Yeah, with all the failings on the team the TEAM LEADER focuses on coordinating a team celebration. Hope it didn't take too much time from watching tapes.

I do think this issue is overblown though. These guys do have off time and they can do whatever they want with it, and besides... how long do you really think it took to come up with whatever he plans on doing? I'm guessing a few minutes tops

These celebrations are ridiculous.

I wasnt a fan of the no fun league, and always felt a celebration was fine, BUT...

These kindergarten theatrics that they call celebrations are just pitiful. Grow up and do your damn job.

I do think this issue is overblown though. These guys do have off time and they can do whatever they want with it, and besides... how long do you really think it took to come up with whatever he plans on doing? I'm guessing a few minutes tops
Maybe put that time towards learning the playbook

This is totally wrong. It shows you that to at least some of these players the team does NOT come first. It's all about them. It's all about "look at me" "aren't I special"
When a player scores a TD and he spikes the ball or just jumps because he's happy I'm fine with that. But we they rehearse it then you know they're just thinking about themselves. Coaches always talk about getting the right kind of players but they also need to get the right kind of guys in here. Guys that are all about the team winning and not about self glory

Ozzy rules!!

you're missing the point. It's not how much time it took. It's where their focus is at. It's all about them and not about the team

Ozzy rules!!

The fact they are still having fun should be a good sign, they haven't quit on the team yet. Some of this stuff is over the top whining......

Back
Top Bottom