Mission for Clumpy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mission for Clumpy

TorontoFin

Trapped in Trudeaupia
Reaction score
Clump, any interest in trying to verify today's report that the fins are going to be 25 million under the cap? sounds a bit much for me top believe, even with cuts to bloated salaries..

I just read the article more closely....in order to get to that $25 million under the cap, Miami must do some cap management. One of the authors suggestion, guaranteeing Jason Taylor salary, is a HUGE mistake. Leave his contract alone and find other ways to manage the cap.

Clumpy said:
I just read the article more closely....in order to get to that $25 million under the cap, Miami must do some cap management. One of the authors suggestion, guaranteeing Jason Taylor salary, is a HUGE mistake. Leave his contract alone and find other ways to manage the cap.

hmmm curious what kinda problems could guaranteeing his salary make?

JT has had his salary guaranteed numerous times. He is not getting younger. Miami can find cap space without touching his deal. They could guarantee the roster bonus instead and spread the $2.5 million out over the remaining yrs of his deal

Clumpy said:
JT has had his salary guaranteed numerous times. He is not getting younger. Miami can find cap space without touching his deal. They could guarantee the roster bonus instead and spread the $2.5 million out over the remaining yrs of his deal

Man, you are smart for a Bills fan!!!:rolleyes:

Clumpy said:

I bet it gets a lil old, but for a Bills fan youre quite the usefull mamal Clumpy.

Thanks for all you do Mr Cap Analaysis and debonair cat Guy :D

Back
Top Bottom