MMMmmm....mmmm....MMMichael Floyd anyone??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MMMmmm....mmmm....MMMichael Floyd anyone???

kcbrown

Life is what we make it.
Club Member
Reaction score
I checked the board and didn't see it....and since I've never started one of these, I wanted throw my hat in the ring...

With Parker hurt-ish....you want to bring this guy down to South Beach?

I've heard he is known for drops - but if DVP is only going to catch 2 balls a game for 20 yards, then hey, might be worth the risk to close out the season.

I am still amazed at millionaires getting DUI's though...CALL UBER GUYS...or use a limo, or a groupie....call someone!

[Honestly though, I don't want him :)]

I'm all for a veteran WR addition in the offseason, especially if we decide not to bring back Stills (which wouldn't be wise IMO). Can't help but think there's better options floating about. Also not a good look to sign a guy who just got arrested weeks after cutting a guy after practice following his arrest.

I'm all for a veteran WR addition in the offseason, especially if we decide not to bring back Stills (which wouldn't be wise IMO). Can't help but think there's better options floating about. Also not a good look to sign a guy who just got arrested weeks after cutting a guy after practice following his arrest.

Good point though IMO I view the DUI as more acceptable than a drug pickup unless he has a history of DUIs then I pass. Talent is hard to find and Caroo has not delivered much so far so there is room.

:bobdole: Just what we need during the middle of a playoff push, a selfish idiot who puts other lives at risk while getting behind the wheel drunk!

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Good point though IMO I view the DUI as more acceptable than a drug pickup unless he has a history of DUIs then I pass. Talent is hard to find and Caroo has not delivered much so far so there is room.

DUI's are never acceptable in my books, no matter what the circumstances, especially for multimillionaire athletes!

An Uber ride for a millionair is akin to losing a $5 bill on the street for us common folk. Pure stupidity and pride.

No way. I imagine this team has learn it's lesson by now with idiots, pot heads and the sort. Gase wants players thinking about their next game, not their next drink

Ozzy rules!!

Funny how Tunsil was so happily accepted here by so many after falling to us in the draft this year for doing something stupid like drugs and many applauded how smart we were to pick him. I am all for aquiring talent and giving second chances just not third and fourth chances. Yes he was stupid for not ubering it I agree but I bet most everyone on this forum at some time has done something pretty stupid in their lives.

He does have a history. It's his second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how Tunsil was so happily accepted here by so many after falling to us in the draft this year for doing something stupid like drugs and many applauded how smart we were to pick him. I am all for aquiring talent and giving second chances just not third and fourth chances. Yes he was stupid for not ubering it I agree but I bet most everyone on this forum at some time has done something pretty stupid in their lives.

Tunsil didn't put others lives at risk. Floyd could have killed someone like that moron Stallworth. The only comparison is that they are both illegal, however what tunsil did pales in comparison to what Floyd has now been busted for twice.

Tunsil didn't put others lives at risk. Floyd could have killed someone like that moron Stallworth. The only comparison is that they are both illegal, however what tunsil did pales in comparison to what Floyd has now been busted for twice.

What Tunsil did is probably about what 75% Americans have done, I'm in that 25% of course. ;)

What Tunsil did is probably about what 75% Americans have done, I'm in that 25% of course. ;)

Haha. Of course. I don't really care what people do in their own homes.

Back
Top Bottom