MMQB article about Fasano's addiction treatment facilities | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MMQB article about Fasano's addiction treatment facilities

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
An active NFL player kick-starting a second career isn’t exactly novel. But when Fasano, who has played for the Cowboys, Chiefs, Titans and is about to begin his second stint with the Dolphins, opened Next Chapter Addiction, it raised eyebrows for being unconventional, and risky.

“I feel like I went into this for all the right reasons and because I wanted to do things the right way,” Fasano says. “At times I feel like I’m way over my head. But I hope in the end it’s worth it.”

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/05/25/anthony-fasano-addiction-treatment-centers

He has given a couple of interviews about this in the past, but this one is well worth a read

Last edited:
Thanks UK, wonderful article and I hope Fasano does well, always liked him as our TE and I hope he helps pave the way for many victories for us.

In addition, I ended up watching the video with the Doug Betters story (which I didn't know about) and was nearly in tears by the end of it. Very touching. Highly recommend watching it.

I couldn't be happier reading that and extremely proud of what he's doing. It's beyond an epidemic in this country.

I work in this industry. It's a really good program and have been able to refer my patients there in the past. Some former athletes have programs that are kinda sketchy so I'm happy that his is legit

I work in this industry. It's a really good program and have been able to refer my patients there in the past. Some former athletes have programs that are kinda sketchy so I'm happy that his is legit

Thats awesome! It's going just as Fasano wants- word of mouth and personal relationships

But that really was a good story, always liked the guy and its cool to see guys with some fame give back and try to just do good.

Thats awesome! It's going just as Fasano wants- word of mouth and personal relationships

But that really was a good story, always liked the guy and its cool to see guys with some fame give back and try to just do good.

Well that and they hired a few good salespeople. :)

Even more reason that I love Fasano. This guy might be one of my all time favorite players. Pisan.

Is there anything not to like about big Tony?

He's a great man off the field as well as having a long awesome career.

He's going to be like an extra lineman that has great hands when needed.

This season feels different.

I think I've said that 10x but I haven't been more excited since the Ricky era.

Back
Top Bottom