MNF at MetLife Stadium... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF at MetLife Stadium...

NJDOLPHAN76

Rookie
Reaction score
or whatever the hell they call it...will I see allot of Phin Fans this year? I will be there and fired up!

You'll see a total of 15 dolphin fans on monday.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

But very rowdy fans!

I will be there! Have a feeling that Fins are going to win this one - a bad start and the Jets fans will turn on their team....

Ok, let me get this straight. They are called the New York Jets. They play their games in New Jersey. Their stadium has the same name of a New York baseball team in it. hmmm.

I know the Dolfans NYC club is getting a huge block of tix for this game, something like 75-100 phin fan all in the same sec together. pretty awesome!

Ok, let me get this straight. They are called the New York Jets. They play their games in New Jersey. Their stadium has the same name of a New York baseball team in it. hmmm.

"New York" represents new York CITY not NY State. East Rutherford, NJ is a suburb of NYC like I assume Miami Gardens is of Miami(ER is closer to NYC than Miami Gardens to Miami by the way).

and it's JETLife Stadium.

I apologize MetLife isn't as great as Joe Robbie/Pro Player parl/Pro Player Stadium/Dolphion Stadium/Dolphins Stadium/Land Shark/Sun Lide/insert name here Stadium.

I know the Dolfans NYC club is getting a huge block of tix for this game, something like 75-100 phin fan all in the same sec together. pretty awesome!
I have one of them (maybe 2).

"New York" represents new York CITY not NY State. East Rutherford, NJ is a suburb of NYC like I assume Miami Gardens is of Miami(ER is closer to NYC than Miami Gardens to Miami by the way).

and it's JETLife Stadium.

I apologize MetLife isn't as great as Joe Robbie/Pro Player parl/Pro Player Stadium/Dolphion Stadium/Dolphins Stadium/Land Shark/Sun Lide/insert name here Stadium.

Is it JETLife Stadium when the Giants play there, too?

BTW, having been to East Rutherford, NJ, for Bills-Jests games, I have to laugh at the pretentious Jests/Gints fans who think the NYC metro is anything to brag about. I'll grant you that NYC itself is a great place to visit, but its 'burbs are pedestrian at best, and East Rutherford is simply Cheektowaga on steroids sitting on a toxic waste dump.

Is it JETLife Stadium when the Giants play there, too?

BTW, having been to East Rutherford, NJ, for Bills-Jests games, I have to laugh at the pretentious Jests/Gints fans who think the NYC metro is anything to brag about. I'll grant you that NYC itself is a great place to visit, but its 'burbs are pedestrian at best, and East Rutherford is simply Cheektowaga on steroids sitting on a toxic waste dump.

NYC suburbs are throughout Northern NJ, Westchester County in NYS, Southern CT, Long Island. To use ER as the example you are fooling yourself, we have beautiful suburbs throughout the tri-state area. It's nothing compared to Orchard Park but we'll survive.

NYC suburbs are throughout Northern NJ, Westchester County in NYS, Southern CT, Long Island. To use ER as the example you are fooling yourself, we have beautiful suburbs throughout the tri-state area. It's nothing compared to Orchard Park but we'll survive.

Yes surrounding areas of NY are very nice..

Orchard Park is in farmland

I have (3) 50-Yard line, 8th row tickets for the Giants/Fins game behind the Fins bench if anybody is interested......shoot me an email or PM.

Looking forward to MNF come out Phins fans and represent...they might have quit but we won't quit on them. I look forward to putting another nail in the Jests playoff hopes!

Ummmmm new jersey and ny are in no way connected. Nor is Bergen county new jersey any type of suburb of ny. Ny is ny. Nj is nj. When the nets move to Brooklyn they will no longer b a nj team. The end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom