MNF Thread: Anyone Surprised? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF Thread: Anyone Surprised?

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
That the Pats are steamrolling the "most complete team in football". Our defense held up much better than the Texans defense is. As bad as our secondary is can Houston's be worse? Is Tim Dobbins really a starter on a defense for an 11-1 team? This looks like a long night for Houston and I bet the Pats embarras the 9ers next week too.

Oddly, our offense performed better against the Pats than the Texans also... Without Andre Johnson

I knew a our defense is better thread would pop up! Ummmm no they are not the Pats are in fire and if they hit like this on us in a couple weeks they will hang 60+ on us.

No worry. I'm sure the Dolphins will get destroyed in Week 17 just as bad as Houston is tonight. There is no stopping NE unfortunately.

I expected a better performance from the Texans.....

This oughta silence the look at the Texans they are a run first team and the league best crowd

I knew a our defense is better thread would pop up! Ummmm no they are not the Pats are in fire and if they hit like this on us in a couple weeks they will hang 60+ on us.

You have to give our defensive some credit...Maybe we are not better skill wise but certainly we were better prepared? You can't just complete dismiss our defensive performance against them!

Yeah but teams have been hanging all kinds of yards and points on Houston lately not just NE. Ask Chad Henne how tough Houston's defense is. They have injuries and its showing. Tim Dobbins backed up Channing Crowder, you'd have to think Ed be the 4th LB on our team at best.

if they didn't hang 60 on us last week, why would they the next time we play? I'm sorry but did you forget the game that was JUST played?

this is the exact same thing people (quitters) were saying right before we played the pats and the 9ers. you kids don't understand that this team is prepared to play nearly every week. we may lose more than we win but err come to play and will be a serious force in a couple years.

That the Pats are steamrolling the "most complete team in football". Our defense held up much better than the Texans defense is. As bad as our secondary is can Houston's be worse? Is Tim Dobbins really a starter on a defense for an 11-1 team? This looks like a long night for Houston and I bet the Pats embarras the 9ers next week too.

Lets not forget the Patriots are home. Wait until we get to go into Gilette and play the Patriots at home.

I predicted the Patriots to win by 14 over the Texans. The way Houston has been playing? Jacksonville dropped 37 and Detroit 31. No possible way where they going to stop New England. Houston has been pretty terrible lately on the defensive end. I am surprised to see it 21-0 right now though. Thought Matt would be throwing better

Lets not forget the Patriots are home. Wait until we get to go into Gilette and play the Patriots at home.

So other then Watt and Joseph what Texans do you take for our defense and who do you throw out? Our LB's and DT's are better (tough 4-3 vs 3-4 but Soliai and Starks are better then Cody.

You would love it if they put up 60+ on us wouldn't you? Disgusting!

So other then Watt and Joseph what Texans do you take for our defense and who do you throw out? Our LB's and DT's are better (tough 4-3 vs 3-4 but Soliai and Starks are better then Cody.

I definitely take Jonathon Joseph and Kareem Jackson over Smith and Carroll and I may take Daniel Manning over Clemons.

You would love it if they put up 60+ on us wouldn't you? Disgusting!

No one is going to be happy if we get embarrassed, hell I am usually the loudest fool at the bar and i cheer for the Dolphins which trust me draws remarks. But some of us are realist and the Pats are on fire right now and if they are hitting on like this when we play its a long day. You say our defense played well and I say the Pats were off, hell most were on here using Brady missing open TDs to justify Tannehill missing them. I just except we need a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom