Mock Draft as of Nov. 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft as of Nov. 26

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
As the season goes on, the needs seem to become more and more for our Miami Dolphins. I think pass rusher and corner are the top two needs, but it's also obvious the team needs to fix the offensive line. I'd sign one starting offensive lineman in free agency. Not too happy with the pass rushers in this draft. Anyway, here it goes.

1. Josh Jackson CB Iowa -- X. Howard has really struggled this year and you just have to wonder if he'll turn a corner or if the team should go in another direction. With a position as vital as corner I think you've got to add here. Jackson may end up as the top corner drafted when all is said and done and could be the difference maker Miami needs in the secondary.

2. Jerome Baker LB Ohio State -- I hate Miam's linebackers, but at least the team will get Raekwon McMillan back next year. Not sure if the team keeps Lawrence Timmons as he kind of set a bad tone for the season (the whole team seems a bit AWOL). Baker has the speed and athletic ability this team desperately needs.

3. Frank Ragnow C Arkansas --- Hopefully the Dolphins add a legitimate offensive lineman in free agency. Waiting to the third round is kind of risky. I also like Billy Price on Ohio State, but he's getting a lot of first round love on mocks out there. Ragnow could replace Mike Pouncey.

4. Bo Scarbrough RB Alabama -- I was tempted to go Damien Harris, the other Alabama running back, in round two. But I think the team can get value there a little later. Scarbrough is a bigger back more in the Derrick Henry mold and could complement Kenyan Drake.

4. Luke Falk QB Washington State -- With the pick from the Eagles in the Jay Ajayi trade. Miami needs to add some legitimate competition at quarterback. Falk is very accurate and his ball placement may be the best in this draft class. He has had some injuries and isn't very athletic so I think that moves him down a bit.

6. K.C. McDermott G/OT Univ. Miami --- The Dolphins need to bring in more competition on the offensive line and McDermott has played both guard and tackle.

7. Marvin Saunders TE Florida State -- Perhaps this is an area Miami addresses in free agency.

I enjoy these. Keep them coming!

I noticed how Price’s stock is soaring in the mockverse. The ND guard is getting mocked in the top ten too.

Back
Top Bottom