Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

I live in Raiders ex-nation. Though usually the people I know who still follow the Raiders are U$C fans or generally uneducated morons (or both! :wink: ).

i though you we making fun of me until you said "like myself". lol. im a college student and i have alot of free time. im a sports management major so i live for sports. especially the dolphins

I seriously am considering majoring in Business Management and minoring in Sports Business Management. After I graduate I might go to the Rich DeVos Sports Business Management graduate program at UCF (1 of the top 5 Sports Business Management programs in the nation; as rated by ESPN).

Just wondering where do you go to college?

I seriously am considering majoring in Business Management and minoring in Sports Business Management. After I graduate I might go to the Rich DeVos Sports Business Management graduate program at UCF (1 of the top 5 Sports Business Management programs in the nation; as rated by ESPN).

Just wondering where do you go to college?
I go to Bowling Green State University.

im sorry but this is the first person to make the wrong pick. they have to take mcfadden. he is BPA in the draft at #5. should be done deal. yes sapp did retire but there are good DT in the 2nd they could take. mcfadden was the right choice. noway they take ellis over mcfadden.
I agree. Run DMC is just to good for Al Davis to pass on. He loves physical freaks and DMC is just that a really fast and powerful HB that can handle the rock 25+ times a game, unlike anyone on thier team right now (besides Lamont Jordan).

Lamont Jordan is coming off an injury and could be cut. Fragas and D. Rhode are little more then serviceable back-ups. McFadden should have been the pick.

With that being said I can understand why you went with Ellis. They need a good DT really bad, and you did your Homework and provided those jaw-dropping stats... who knows the draft could pan out like this (I have seen stranger things).

Paul 13 pretty much screwed up my epic mock. I was 4/4 thus far on this. I said the Raiders would select McFadden, see why Big Al should run the show, not Pauly-Boy? If Big Al made the selection, I'd be 5 for 5...

Well, if he doesn't go next to the Jets, I can see him falling to the bills. Pats, Ravens & Cinci dont really need a running back.

Well, if he doesn't go next to the Jets, I can see him falling to the bills. Pats, Ravens & Cinci dont really need a running back.
jets would take him and so would cincy. they both struggled running the ball this year, even though i dont see the raiders passing on him. and pats would take him to just cuz they are the pats and he is BPA

Paul 13 pretty much screwed up my epic mock. I was 4/4 thus far on this. I said the Raiders would select McFadden, see why Big Al should run the show, not Pauly-Boy? If Big Al made the selection, I'd be 5 for 5...

I like his pick. The Raiders got shreaded up the middle last year, it'll be interesting to see what they do if McFadden and Ellis both fall to them. That said, I don't think the Falcons will take Ryan but rather go with McFadden, so there's that.

EDIT: Hey, Zach, I have a question. How do you have us getting both Cason and Hardy?

Re-edit: Nevermind, I see it involves a trade down.:up:

Are you suggesting the Bills would take him? You do know they took Marshawn Lynch, right?

The worst thing that could happen for us would be if McFadden started sliding. Chances are the Pats would take advantage of him being on the board and swing a deal with the Cowboys for 7 million picks.

Back
Top Bottom