Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

You pretty much contradicted yourself, you don't see Gholston going past the Jets at 6, yet he was there for my taking, so why on earth would he survive past 7?

Although this draft has some decent CB's coming out nobody there was worth picking over Gholston. Gholston would strive in the NE defense.

NE has ways of turning decent CB's into pro bowlers, and it's mainly because of the system, and not because they are superior CB's... When Sameuls goes and signs some crazy contract to another team, watch how he doesn't come even close to the production he had with NE.

in a 3-4 or 4-3 defense, you can't have enough good DE/OLB's who can rush the pass on your team and that's exactly why I took Gholston.

because he fits in alot better with the jets and Mcfadden should already be off the board before the jets pick so they would pick gholston. im not saying that gholston isnt good enough to go at #7, he is a great player but i dont think he was the right pick for the pats. i dont see gholston acceling in OLB as much as DE.

the ellis pick over mcfadden really messed everyones pick up and is forceing people to fall.

I'd say the Patriots got the best deal so far with Gholston.

And if I'm the Ravens and Mike Jenkins is still on the board, I'm taking him.

eeewww...OT for bengal. have you heard of a guy named levi jones. they should go Defensive maybe D-line here

Wow interesting pick.

I would have went Kieth Rivers here.

Look for the Saints to take a CB.

Maybe GIK will pick Rivers here.

Wow interesting pick.

I would have went Kieth Rivers here.

Look for the Saints to take a CB.

Maybe GIK will pick Rivers here.
thats what i would think but they way these that picks have been going you never know. especially with the raiders...cincy pick...i think was off

No idea what people will think of this selection, Jenkins is too much of a reach IMO, plus much more depth in this class as far as CBs go. It was the right selection in my eyes. Plus Rivers is a HUGE reach, IMO.

No idea what people will think of this selection, Jenkins is too much of a reach IMO, plus much more depth in this class as far as CBs go. It was the right selection in my eyes. Plus Rivers is a HUGE reach, IMO.
i think it was a good pick. it was between him and a CB. but i see you theory that the deep CB and not deep FS. i dont think it would be a HUGE reach for rivers but i dont see him going there. they should look for a MLB or CB in the 2nd

Back
Top Bottom