Mock draft outcome so far/would you like Mia outcome? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft outcome so far/would you like Mia outcome?

zach8111

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Would you be happy with a draft that looks like this:

1 Chris Long DE/OLB Virginia
2 Gosder Cherilus OT Boston College
2 Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech

So far that is how my mock draft game (with trades; alot of fun) is playing out (note i have drafted the #1 and #32 picks but not the #57 yet (flowers) but it is playing out like i will get him, either him falling or me trading up a few spots). I would be happy with this draft if it happened in real life. all three guys are great players whoo would have immediate impacts. I probably would look for a ILB TE WR and a 3-4 DE still. No players have been traded but I might have a guy who is interested in trading for Jason Taylor (Denver 2nd and 4th rounder). If JT trade went through then i probably wont have to trade up to get flowers (I'd use denver's 2nd) and look at best ILB or BPA to take.

what would you think of this draft (top three picks) and JT trade

I wouldn't mind it at all. Kinda worried about Flowers' potential "issues" in South Beach, but would still love for things to shake out this way.

well i got the first 2 picks right so far lol

well i got the first 2 picks right so far lol
ya nice job, why do you have cherilus OT in 2a and nicks 2b??? two OT? i dont think we use a 2 rounder for a backup cuz carey would take one of the OT spots.

EDIT:And i just noticed you have a thrid OT in the 4th greco. wow u love your lineman. so do i but now to take up three pick, i bet you htink one of them will play guard?

Would you be happy with a draft that looks like this:

1 Chris Long DE/OLB Virginia
2 Gosder Cherilus OT Boston College
2 Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech

So far that is how my mock draft game (with trades; alot of fun) is playing out (note i have drafted the #1 and #32 picks but not the #57 yet (flowers) but it is playing out like i will get him, either him falling or me trading up a few spots). I would be happy with this draft if it happened in real life. all three guys are great players whoo would have immediate impacts. I probably would look for a ILB TE WR and a 3-4 DE still. No players have been traded but I might have a guy who is interested in trading for Jason Taylor (Denver 2nd and 4th rounder). If JT trade went through then i probably wont have to trade up to get flowers (I'd use denver's 2nd) and look at best ILB or BPA to take.

what would you think of this draft (top three picks) and JT trade

just switch Matt Ryan for Chris Long and make sure we pick our starting LG at pick #64 starting the second day of the draft with.....and the mock draft makes more sense...:up:

ya nice job, why do you have cherilus OT in 2a and nicks 2b??? two OT? i dont think we use a 2 rounder for a backup cuz carey would take one of the OT spots.

EDIT:And i just noticed you have a thrid OT in the 4th greco. wow u love your lineman. so do i but now to take up three pick, i bet you htink one of them will play guard?

he probably has 3 offensive tackles drafted because we only have 1 on roster,and that Vernon Carey,and we need at least 4,seeing how we didnt get any....

Jake Long #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he probably has 3 offensive tackles drafted because we only have 1 on roster,and that Vernon Carey,and we need at least 4,seeing how we didnt get any....

Jake Long #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
julius wilson is on our team but would be a PS guy or deep backup. but you dont draft a 2,2,4 OT because only one will start since we have so many needs,we might get more than one but the second one wont be a late 2nd rounder, it will be a 4th or later (probably not that high) i think we will sign some FAs though for depth.

I'm pretty certain he wants one to play OG for us since we need both OT and a OG.

I dont think Flowers will be there for 2b either, but i definitely like how this draft has started.

It sounds great!! But I don't believe it will happen. Gosder Cherilus will be long gone when the Phins pick in the second. I think second round will be the first real opportunity for the Phins to trade down. Let's say Atl selects a DT with their first pick and Brohm falls out of the first, teams are more likely to trade with us in the second, or even third for that matter, because it won't cost them as much to make the deal happen. Atl would only have to give us their second and a third or forth. We need to come out of this draft with more picks and the only way we can do that is by trading JT, which I don't think will happen, or trading down in the second through forth rounds.

Back
Top Bottom