2a. Tyler Eifert, te
2b. Robert Woods, wr
3a. Bacarri Rambo, s
3b. Christine Michael, rb
4. Marquess Wilson, wr

priority fa

wr - Bowe, jennings or Wallace
de - Cliff Avril

I would also consider trading 2014 first round pick to Cincinnati for 2013 2nd round picks #37 and #53 and maybe a 3rd or 4th round pick in 2014. I know a lot of people hate trading future draft picks, but I would love to take advantage of the depth in this years draft and 4 second round picks sound good to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it is realistic but I would give this draft an A. It would likely be Ireland's best draft since he's been here

yes unrealistic...eifert on the board at #42 would shock me...unless he runs a slow # like a 4.8 or something which i don't see happening...woods i guess that's possible...but i again seriously doubt he falls that far...kid can get off coverage...if he runs mid 4.4's forget about it...rambo that's about where i have him...michael i'm hearing an awful lot of 2nd round stuff there...but i'd be down with him in the 3rd...he looked sweet at the east west game...wilson i guess if he's that bad an apple it's possible...

To me overall this is definitely realistic, although we'd need a little luck for it to fall this way. I must say I'm not familiar with where Rambo is expected to fall. Those who think both tight ends (Eifert & Ertz) will surely be gone in the first round shouldn't be so sure. They could be gone in the first, or both could be there in the second as well, wouldnt suprise even one of them was taken in the top of the third round. Also Woods status has fallen considerably from Fall of last year. Milliner could be there at 12.

Milliner is a bit much. Only way Eifert makes it to #42 is if Ertz goes shortly before IMO and its still tough. Once one goes, teams freak and take a guy next at that position. Often times you see OL or CB go in bunches because of this.

Safety is a bit deep so seeing Rambo not get out of second gauranteed is a bit much too. A team would have to really covet him. Why not us with 2 picks and go with two Bulldogs at S?

Not sure Wilson would be our guy. Others might be more likley.

Swope
Harper

BTW, this Harper dude is 6"2 231 lbs I believe and runs a 4.4 OMG!

WR is so deep.

Like the Swope kid...think he has the chance to be a real target for Tannehill for years to come...maybe in rd 3. He might not be there in 4...He's pegged as the 11th best receiver in the draft.

Slightly unrealistic. I don't see Miliner making it out of the top 10.

Back
Top Bottom