"Mock" Drafts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Mock" Drafts

MichaelXC

bengals fan, lets talk draft
Reaction score
As football fan I've been looking around at all these so called "mock" drafts, let just say I've been let down. Most of these mock drafts don't have the right pick spots, other leave out top players, and others don't even have all seven rounds. For example I was looking at one the other day and it had Sam Bradford form OU going first, NO WAY! These people that come up with these must be on something! I'd like to here what you have to say about the matter?

Mock drafts are essentially: Some football fan playing a role of 32 NFL GMs at the same time. A real GM can hardly play his own role, let alone 32 roles.
No one knows what the 32 real GMs will do on the draft day, especially in January before the senior and shrine games and before the combines and interviews.

Mock drafts are essentially: Some football fan playing a role of 32 NFL GMs at the same time. A real GM can hardly play his own role, let alone 32 roles.
No one knows what the 32 real GMs will do on the draft day, especially in January before the senior and shrine games and before the combines and interviews.
very true I just want a good mock

Back
Top Bottom