9. 25 Miami Nicks, Hakeem
  10. 26 Baltimore Davis, Vontae
  11. 27 Indianapolis Robiskie, Brian
  12. 28 Philadelphia Delmas, Louis
  13. 29 New York Britt, Kenny
  14. 30 Tennessee Butler, Darius
  15. 31 Arizona Wood, Eric
  16. 32 Pittsburgh Jackson, Tyson

you have a problem as early as your second pick... andre smith won't be the first OT drafted in any case.

alex mack as the 11th pick also makes no sense.

Aside from that, your picks could possibly happen, i think many will say you over-estimated chris wells but, like you, i feel he's a legitimate top 10 pick (top 5, i'm not so sure) and not a lot of people think alike. Oh well, we'll see come draft day !

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a few head scratchers in there Alex Mack at 11 in particular stands out as a bit of a shocker, how come you have him so high? I also have to agree with JT that Andre Smith has no chance of being taken of Monroe or Jason Smith. I'm not sure Robiskie or Delmas will crack round one myself but it is possible. On the whole not too bad though

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the input guy's.

I had to toss in a few head scratchers in there or my mock would be just like everyone's.

As far as Andre Smith, i think he's the Best Run Blocking Olinemen coming out this year and the guy who is picking for the Rams " Billy Devaney " has said he's going to build their team around Steven Jackson then he went on to say that's why it was so important they pick up Jason Brown and a new FB to help them run the ball this year.

You can find it here http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f4f817 three min's in.

I get that Andre Smith may be a headcase but if they really want to run the ball then this is the guy they should take.

As far as Alex Mack.
Last year i saw the Bill's play Us the pats and the Jets, and can say without a doubt Center is their biggest need and if they don't think they can land a starting center in round two, then they just about have to take whatever center they have on top of their draft chart...Sure it's a reach, but that's what the Bills have done for years and years.

The Colts Like WR's that are the best in their draft class at running rout's see Reggie Wayne,Anthony Gonzalez.That's why i have them taking Robiskie there.Also Anthony Gonzalez wasn't thought of as a sure fire 1st round pick a few years ago but they took him at the end of the 1st round.

Philly lost both of their starting safeties, so to me this pick makes a'lot of since.Also i' have heard Delmas be compared to Bob Sanders to many times to think he'll last tell the second round.

well, you did have a couple safe picks in some situations, and others were a bit confusing... i do have to say tho, if Vontae Davis is available @ 25, theres no way our F.O. will be taking Hakeem Nicks and let Davis go to Baltimore

If i could have any two players in this draft it would be Davis and Nicks.I have mad love for both.

If i could have any two players in this draft it would be Davis and Nicks.I have mad love for both.

word. but what played more consistant? i think our no name receivers did fairly well while our DBs struggled sometimes, did well others. i think Davis would be complimentary to our defense, even with his arrogance, like Ty Law was when Parcells drafted him.. =D

Back
Top Bottom