Mock Off Season/ Warning: Includes Substantial Reality | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Off Season/ Warning: Includes Substantial Reality

Agree on the Eric Reid bit. I have no idea what San Fran was doing with him last year.

Yeah, IMO, he's better as a true S than in big nickel and hybrid looks.

I have also watched DeLuca a lot. I'd love the Dolphins to be able to pick him up at LB. Have no idea what round he will be taken though.

Great fictional wish list, I'd buy in although not sure some of those players can be had and i'd fall on the floor if we got a high 2 for James.

Wish list???? Oh Heeaaalll No!! If this were a wish list Ryan Tannehill and Mike Pouncey would have been long long gone, and if I had my wish Sponge Bob Square Pants would be traded as well along with some other changes as well. No no no my friend, not a wish list.

This Dolphin team is filled with idiots and morons because idiots and morons drafted them and paid them in free agency. My wishes would see a Dolphins team like the ones of old; full of meanness,integrity, real football smarts, and character.

Jacksonville is one game away from a Superbowl, no way in hell they cut Bortles. We could trade back but it won't be because the Jags draft up to take a QB. I don't think Bortles is that great but the Jags definitely won't cut him. They could draft a QB to groom and maybe overtake Bortles at some point.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

We're losing enough FAs to make a few signings and still get the comp pick for Landry. Hayes will not net a pick, IMO, but he does add to FAs lost.

I have also watched DeLuca a lot. I'd love the Dolphins to be able to pick him up at LB. Have no idea what round he will be taken though.

Draftscout.com has him now as a 4th rounder. I know he had the knee drained this year multiple times. He probably should not be playing in the senior bowl, but of course, millions are at stake. If I were him, I would trust my tape and just rest and heal and have a late Pro Day.

We're losing enough FAs to make a few signings and still get the comp pick for Landry. Hayes will not net a pick, IMO, but he does add to FAs lost.

I beg to differ Huckleberry. Hayes has always been good in this league and he had a great year. High, very high grades from PFF and well spoken of around the league. Only one sack last year before injury, but we know he didn't play much on passing downs. Ya know, Cam Wake n'all. Scouts aren't fooled by such stats. Hayes had one of the highest run stop grades of any DE in the league and his hammy will be just fine.

He will get a fat contract and be able to pick his team. Jon Gruden likes him and he fits Paul Guenther's scheme. Could get 8 mil and join a Raider's team that will win the AFC west. Translation....5th round comp pick.

No offense but I hate everything about it. Hate the roster dealings/free agency. Absolutely hate everything about the draft. Just yuck all around.

Nice effort and good read though. I just can't agree with anything.

With this team? Not much. What are the odds they do exactly what was said in the first part of this thread?

Close to zero.
What are the odds you ever get past the number zero? Just askin? Are you really ,"The Dude Lebowski."?

Are you the guy that does the dolphins talk daily podcast? Curious because he also likes to say things extremely definitively.

Jacksonville is one game away from a Superbowl, no way in hell they cut Bortles. We could trade back but it won't be because the Jags draft up to take a QB. I don't think Bortles is that great but the Jags definitely won't cut him. They could draft a QB to groom and maybe overtake Bortles at some point.

Look at the contract. Really, look close. They can cut him this year free and clear, 19 mil, otherwise he is vested. C'mon man, he sucks! The Jags have made it with their running game and probably the best defense in the league. They know they can be much better with a real passer. Bortles is a great runner, but he is as chaotic as they come in the pocket. Most pundits expect the Jags to move on this off season.

No offense but I hate everything about it. Hate the roster dealings/free agency. Absolutely hate everything about the draft. Just yuck all around.

Nice effort and good read though. I just can't agree with anything.

I don't care. Like I replied to the other post, this is no where near my wish list or what I would do. This is just a scenario to dial up thoughts on what this off season may actually look like if they go for comp picks and and a salary cap roll over in 2019. Which I think is likely considering the Dolphins obvious limitations.

I love Baker Mayfield and I would trade Tannehill in a heart beat and trade up if at all possible and get the Baker. But it isn't a real possibility. Dolphins have no collateral. The Baker won't get out of the top five. The decision makers are now starting to watch the tape that the PFF people who gave Baker unprecedented grades have watched all year. If Mayfield isn't the first QB off the the board, somebody let stupid run all over their brain.

Back
Top Bottom