Mocking (or mucking) it up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mocking (or mucking) it up

maralieus

Lets get those balls deep!!
Reaction score
1st round- tremaine Edmunds, LB VT. He brings the athleticism, size and instincts we need at LB. I think Roquan is too small for what we need. Imo.

2nd round- Billy Price, C, Ohio St. Smart, fairly athletic, and can handle playing against the BIG boys. Great pickup for us.

3rd round. Terrell Edmunds, S, VT. That's right. Brothers from the same mother, same college team, same defense. Talk about gellin! Fits like a glove for what we need.

4th round. LJ Scott, RB, MSU. Great power runner with some moves to boot (sound like a recent former fin that netted us a 4th?) but this guy can actually block! He is also faster than expected. Perfect compliment to Drake at a steal of a deal. Also a pretty good receiver out of the backfield.

4th again, Ian Thomas, TE, Indiana. Good receiver with good athleticism. Underperformed but has the tools to learn the position and succeed. Likely project

6th round- frank ragnow, G/C, Arkansas. Basic G prospect/ backup. May end up a startedaf the a year or two, may just be depth. We need both. Doubling down.

7th round- backup guys that I don't know anything about. Sorry. Maybe another lineman and a backup qb here?

Tell me what you think! Nicely.

What do you see our LBs being in base and nickel? Edmunds is a SAM.

Edmunds-McMillan-Kiko?

McMillan-Kiko in Nickel?

Would Terrell play FS?

Maybe some McD in hybrid?

In that case we're going to keep getting killed by TEs, RBs and deep.

Our run defense would be real good though. Although, it's not as if it was terrible last year.

I think you're trapped in 2016.

6th round- frank ragnow, G/C, Arkansas. Basic G prospect/ backup. May end up a startedaf the a year or two, may just be depth. We need both. Doubling down.

He's going to go top of the second round
not a snowballs chance in hell he lasts till the 6th round

Back
Top Bottom