Mod | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

darkmistress said:
Byroan was joking? dang I'd better cancel that transfer then... :D
couldn't you just redirect it my way??? :pray:

Soljaboy26 said:
So Like what do you need to be mod?

no offence but u are going to have to a member way longer than a month...also you need to prove your self...anyway fh are not looking for any mods at the moment...

Jt0323 said:
no offence but u are going to have to a member way longer than a month...also you need to prove your self...anyway fh are not looking for any mods at the moment...

He was a member longer than a month... he was banned as Godfater21, and re-registered under this name, now also at banned camp. I guess that means he has proven himself... to be not what we want on this site at all.:shakeno:

WharfRat said:
He was a member longer than a month... he was banned as Godfater21, and re-registered under this name, now also at banned camp. I guess that means he has proven himself... to be not what we want on this site at all.:shakeno:

with this new infromation i say make him a head mod...even better making him an admin...

idk y he thought he could be mod if he was banned...

Put me on the Mod-wannabe waiting list....any pay for the job? It's
all about the money!! Show me the money. :lol:

:spot: PICK ME PICK ME :judge:

Roman529 said:
Put me on the Mod-wannabe waiting list....any pay for the job? It's
all about the money!! Show me the money. :lol:

:spot: PICK ME PICK ME :judge:

Sorry, you did not make the 10 years in the future list! Your not welcomed! ;)

If theres a list to become a mod...umm...ahh who cares lol

Being a mod would be cool for the simple fact that your a mod...personally right now I just love being a user and contributing in anyway I can! :D

Back
Top Bottom