Mod | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

We def need a young mod to spice things up. *cough* Ace88 *cough*

Fin Fan in Cali said:
If you need another Semper Fi let me know. :lol:
well if nothing else, keep up the good attitude, and I'll put in a good word about getting you another badge... "motivator"

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I think it would be a better if I wasn't a Mod on the other hand.
Yeah, it's not easy, you can't be the good guy all the time, and sometimes you want to be nice to one guy, but in the spirit of fairness you have to bring both parties in check. But there are other times, after you have cleaned up a thread, or forum, and then you see the good posters having a good debate or converstation, and then you feel it is definately worth it. I wouldn't give it up, I'll tell you that much. Mod'n ain't easy, but it sure is fun!:lol:

Wildbill3 said:
Yeah, it's not easy, you can't be the good guy all the time, and sometimes you want to be nice to one guy, but in the spirit of fairness you have to bring both parties in check. But there are other times, after you have cleaned up a thread, or forum, and then you see the good posters having a good debate or converstation, and then you feel it is definately worth it. I wouldn't give it up, I'll tell you that much. Mod'n ain't easy, but it sure is fun!:lol:

I don't think his comment and decision had anything at all to do with how dificult it may be but more likely the company policy of no courtesy toward a premium member.. but I could be wrong, ask him.

Back
Top Bottom