Mod | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

cnc66 said:
I don't think his comment and decision had anything at all to do with how dificult it may be but more likely the company policy of no courtesy toward a premium member.. but I could be wrong, ask him.
Brother you hit it right on the head. If I could manage to keep 60 marines out of trouble on a daily basis, and go in front of a Full bird Colonel to stick up for them, this would be a walk in the park.;)

Nublar7 said:
I wouldn't mind being a MOD either. If you ever need any help, put me on the list for consideration. Thanks. :)

I would be all for Nub to be a mod. He's been more than helpful and is always a good resource.

cnc66 said:
I don't think his comment and decision had anything at all to do with how dificult it may be but more likely the company policy of no courtesy toward a premium member.. but I could be wrong, ask him.
I would think that a premium member would be the last person that would need to be moderated.

inFINSible said:
I would think that a premium member would be the last person that would need to be moderated.

well, I have to agree with that InFins, and in fact I have no problem with being held to a tighter standard. I was angry and defending KB21 from attack and made a bad choice of descriptive terms, they had harrassed Keith to the point that he had quit posting two pages before. When one wanted to get together and celebrate chasing Kieth off the boards.. well... I then took a 24 hour bullet, maybe next time I'll allow those intrusted with the job, time to do it...

K-train said:
Is there anybody modding the College draft forum? I would love to be the moderator over there.

Not sure...but I'd like to as well since im there as much as anybody...but w/e i dont think there really looking for mods anyway ;)

Mindwarp said:
all the mods, moderate all the forums..
even we dont most.. we are reading..

:yeahthat:

I'm in the college forums a lot.:tongue:

NaboCane said:
I don't mod much.

I'm lazy, and take plays off.

;)

I've taught you well young grasshopper!
clear.gif

Back