Mods please read | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mods please read

dusty_hog

Da Man
Reaction score
Members having trouble accessing site

I'm getting some people on AIM that can't access any of the forums here on the site. I was asked to post this here just so hopefully someone can figure out what is wrong and can get these people back up for them. Thanks on behalf of the people that can't see this.

I had Dusty post a thread for me (and others if there was any) about people not being able to access the forum. The message I got was "Server is busy, try again later" or something to that effect. I finally figured out how to get on the forum again by clearing my cookies. I tried to log in with my old account (Fisticuff), but I got the same message. I cleared my cookies again, and re-registered.

If anyone of you could PM me, I have some questions I would like to ask. Thanks in advance.

PM Muck, WharfRat, of FinheavenAJ, and they'll be more than happy to help you......

Actually, you should probably PM Muck, he'll probably get back to you the quickest......

That happened to me when I get banned that one time. :up:

Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
You been here long enough to know how to use a PM.

According to this account, I've been here 5 minutes :lol:

I made this thread, because I don't know which mod to contact. I had someone PM Muck, and he wasn't sure what the problem was (according to what was told to me), so I figured he was a regular mod, who didn't know much about forum bugs (assuming thats what I had).

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Fisticuff Deuce

According to this account, I've been here 5 minuites :lol:

I made this thread, because I don't know which mod to contact. I had someone PM Muck, and he wasn't sure what the problem was (according to what was told to me), so I figured he was a regular mod, who didn't know much about forum bugs (assuming thats what I had).

There is nothing wrong with your account on our end. Everything is fine with the server.
If you continue to have problems, you may want to try going here:

http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
That happened to me when I get banned that one time. :up:

I asked about that, and was told through someone, I wasn't banned.

Thanks WharfRat, I'll check that out.

Back
Top Bottom